Elevation between 2 or more selectable placemarks

• Sigmund
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago #5508 by Sigmund
Hi.
I have been using your map for some time now and its absolutly one of the best around. I was wondering if it would be possible to create the elevation view based on selectable placemarks. Preferably by selecting them on the map or maybe from a list and then generate the elevation view. The process of generating paths or kml-layers between placemarks are complicated if you have several hundreds of them...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #5509 by Dima
Hi.

I didn't clear understand your question.

If you want to know elevation on placemark place - you can click near placemark and you'll get elevation infowin

Or you want to show placemarks on your map and show elevation profile (diagram) for it, but in this case how I can connect placemarks (order of it, because today I sort it only by title).

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• Sigmund
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago #5510 by Sigmund
Hi again.
Its the elevation diagram i am thinking of. The best would be to be able to click on a placemark and add it to a diagram view, but a ordered list where you could add the placemarks would work aswell.

I am not sure what the best way to add this is, but a way to do it could be to be to use the placemark id (or name) instead of the latitude-longitude when setting up a path. Then it should be "easier" to change the path and update it with the latest selected placemarks.

A different approach would be to make a module where the placemakrs could be dropped and ordered and then generate the elevation diagram based on this.

Would also be good if it was possible to add several diagrams to the same page.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Donate

Go to top