Where get this template

More
10 years 8 months ago #2963 by CarloA
Replied by CarloA on topic Where get this template
hi, so are all 3 needed(Component, Plugin, Modules) in order to create a site like Giglio for the Baja California southern section... ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #4621 by tripple60
Replied by tripple60 on topic Where get this template
Could someone please help me get the Zh Google Maps Module, Plugin, and component working in my site. I'm using latest joomla 3.2 with the Feb14' zip files of Zh Google files. I don't know if I'm entering syntax wrong in an html custom module or if there could be something wrong. I'm able to get a map to work as a module only, but it's not responsive. When I try to use the plugin as a component I can't get anything to work with the custom html module. I've read and re-read all the help docs numerous times, tried everything over and over. Workflow for adding map as article is as follows. Create Map with defaults using component plugin, go into my menu named Maps, choose menu item type scroll down passing up article to get Zh Google Map - three choices available, Map, Placemark, Placemark List, I choose Map for menu item type, then I choose on Map type the name of the map I created using the plugin component. Then I choose module assignment - Zh GoogleMap module which it's assigned to with a module position but nothing shows up ever. Or I could choose the module I created with a custom html where I read many places to put in the html syntax to reference that as the choice of module with a module position on the website. Either way I get nothing. What am I doing wrong. The way I can get a map is to add it straight as a module from the Google Map module but I don't any options and it's not responsive that way. What syntax should I be using. Does the jce editor mess anything up. Does this syntax look right to you. mosmap width='500'\|height='400'\|lat='52.052312'\|lon='4.447141'\|
zoom='3'\|mapType='Satellite'\|text='sv DWO'\|tooltip='DWO'\|
marker='1'\|align='center' } Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Matt

• Dima
  • Dima's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #4622 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Where get this template
Hi Matt.

Does this syntax look right to you. mosmap width='500'\|height='400'\|lat='52.052312'\|lon='4.447141'\|
zoom='3'\|mapType='Satellite'\|text='sv DWO'\|tooltip='DWO'\|
marker='1'\|align='center' }

It is not my syntax to call.

There is a component. You configure map there. And you can create menu item (map) by it.
If you want to use map in an article - you call plugin (by my syntax in docs). The same for module - you publish my module and only set some module options to configure it.

If you need help, lets step by step create examples in your site.
For example, there are some tutorials
wiki.zhuk.cc/index.php?title=Zh_GoogleMap_Tutorials

You can also describe task, try to configure map, and if you can't do what you expect and if it can be done - you can give me access to admin panel (by email) to configure map (fix problem)

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• Dima
  • Dima's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #4623 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Where get this template
As for plugin syntax:

look at my docs
wiki.zhuk.cc/index.php?title=Zh_GoogleMap_Plugin

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

Donate

Go to top