• Chabi01
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 2 months ago #11028 by Chabi01
Responsive, a little thing was created by Chabi01
Hi again !
For the responsive, i set up "0" in width.
Like this, the map is rendered with the width of the screen on the page load.
Ok... but if i use a tablet or a phone and turn it, the map is not resized, right ?
And if i have a map taking all the place (with the zoom) on a desktop size, if i open it on a phone, i have to zoom back.. Is there a way to zoom back automatically for mobile ?
Thanks !
Xavier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #11032 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Responsive, a little thing
Sorry.
I set width 100%, and map occupies full container by width. And it doesn't depend on what browser or device.
But your template for mobile device can create the different view, and your map can have the different size. But its zoom and center will be the same.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• Chabi01
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 1 month ago #11037 by Chabi01
Replied by Chabi01 on topic Responsive, a little thing
Hi Dima :)
My question is more :
- Do i have to create 2 or 3 same maps but with different zoom level ? How to integrate the 3 maps without loading the 3 ?
- Is there a way to automatic center the map when zoomed (like the home button but with automatic zoom to show the full map with my paths) ?
Thanks for your help and your time Dima :)
Xavier

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #11040 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Responsive, a little thing
Hi Xavier
I'm not clear understand you.
As for maps and its center. Map center is not changed when you change zoom, and create 2 or 3 maps for different zooms it is not right. For the last path of the first question - I can't understand it.

As for paths and map zoom. If you have one path on map, and want to show the whole path - try to use the other feature - KML files. Create your path as KML file (for example in Google Earth), upload file and set path to use this file instead of paths coordinates array, and in KML layer settings (in component, path details) set change zoom. In this case your path will be displayed in appropriate zoom to show all it on map.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Dima.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

Donate

Go to top