ZH googlemap and the component SH404sef

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #11041 by nina
Hi

I canot get ZH googlemap and SH404sef to work together.

I have changed the configuration / general / by component to use the Joomla router for the component ZH Googlemap. Further I have cleaned the cache in both the joomla configuration and for the webbrowser Google Chrome.

Anyhow it is still not possible for me to get any fine loking URLs when I use the ZH googlemap. I just keep gettting URLs as index.php?option=com_zhgooglemap&view=zhgooglemap&id=1&externalmarkerlink=0&Itemid=161. Is it possible to get ZH Googlemap and SH404Ssef to work together and create some fine looking URLs for the ZH Googlemap?

I look forward to hear from you.

Best regards

Nina Balslev

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #11042 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic ZH googlemap and the component SH404sef
Hi Nina
Yes, my extension doesn't processed by SH404sef. If I remember right, SH404sef expects in extension route.php file.
I didn't create it, because in joomla's documentation for component creation there was no any example with route.php and it's works without it. In joomla 3.7 developers write that they review and add new route algorithm, and I think after that I try to create the same support. Probably, after that SH404sef will process my extension correctly

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #11047 by nina
Replied by nina on topic ZH googlemap and the component SH404sef
Hi Dima

Thanks for your explanation. I think that ZH googlemap is a rather excellent component. Therefore I would very much like to make a review in JED and furthermore make a donation for your future development.

Would you mind giving me a hyperlink to the review and donation in JED?

Best regards

Nina Balslev

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #11053 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic ZH googlemap and the component SH404sef
Hi.
Review you can do in JED. Find my extension and it will tab for review writing.
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...ations/zh-googlemap/

As for donation - there is a page (there is a link to it on the left side menu)
joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/donate

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Donate

Go to top