Placemark Group List not showing

• ponury20
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #6223 by ponury20
Replied by ponury20 on topic Placemark Group List not showing
No, the website is offline. I think all config is all right (I have managed to show a placemark list very easily, so group list should not be a problem). There is no error message in the console when the page is loaded.

What is important is that a map is placed in the article via plugin. Maybe this has something to do with the issue? I have done a lookup on your php code for the plugin and the component and I have found out that for the component, when map has proper attribute, you import placemarkgroup.css file, but I could not find that kind of code in the plugin php files (css for placemark list is imported in both component and plugin code).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #6224 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Placemark Group List not showing
Aha :P

Placemark doesn't support this feature!
I wrote it many times in my docs.

It will support it only when I do refactoring my plugin, and will use the common code, ie code from component.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• ponury20
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #6225 by ponury20
OK, so this is solved, sorry I did not find it in the docs, I have started to use our plugin (and Joomla CMS) just yesterday, so I am "green" with some topics.

Am a programmer and yes, plugin and component have duplicate code :) Maybe I will refactor your code by myself... :) Just kidding! A am thinking about adding some new features, like custom order of placemarks on the list, or autocenter and zoom in to the pacemark after click on the list.

One last thing - do you know how can I place a map in the article without the plugin?

By the way - your product is realy good, I will donate whenever possible.

Best regards,
ponury

More
9 years 1 month ago #6226 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Placemark Group List not showing
You can use different order of placemarks
It was done
zhuk.cc/2015/01/30/zh-googlemap-new-feat...ordering-placemarks/

Center and zoom you can do.
You can use autoposition in map details, or enable button to set current position

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• ponury20
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #6227 by ponury20
Yes, you are right, it is all done in new version of the plugin/component (after update).

Thank you for your time and help.

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Donate

Go to top