Placemarks

• fs_sot
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #10543 by fs_sot
Placemarks was created by fs_sot
Hello again! I have added a map in my joomla website. But I have multiple locations as placemarks and its not possible to zoom the map on a specific level. Is there a way to make the header of each location as url and when the user clicks on it to zoom on the specific placemark? (I dont want to have a placelist next to the map, I specified the locations above). Is there a way to do that?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #10546 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Placemarks
Hi.

I'm not clear understand you.
You can use placemark list and set it to display before/after map, above map. And display by button.
You can apply your own css to display where you want.
You can also define your own placemark list position on page.
You can also create your own placemark list (as you wish), and show map by component (menu item) with enabled external placemark list and can center/zoom to placemark by clicking on list item.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• fs_sot
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #10554 by fs_sot
Replied by fs_sot on topic Placemarks
hello Dima and thank you.
what im trying to say is.. if for example i have multiple locations within an article as follows:
Store Location 1 Store Location 2
Address 1 Address 2
Phone 1 Phone 2
Email 1 Email 2
Below the above mentioned locations is one map with placemarks.
Lets say for example that my user clicks on store location 1 (its not a placemark list is text within an article) is it possible to zoom on that specific placemark? if yes how can i do that?
thank you and sorry if i wasnt clear.

More
7 years 8 months ago #10556 by Dima
You can do that by 2 methods
1 - you can use my built-in placemark list, with for example type like Title and HTML text. Into HTML text you can enter all your description, and set zoom by click and action by click
2 - you can create your own HTML text with locations (for example in header HTML map property), create map type menu item and allow for it support external placemark lists. And in your code ( A tag, for onclick action enter my built-in function for show placemark)

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• fs_sot
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #10614 by fs_sot
Replied by fs_sot on topic Placemarks
Thank you Dima! Is there any documentation for this ?

More
7 years 7 months ago #10616 by Dima
Hi. Documentation for what? Creating your own placemark list or using built-in placemark list?

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

Donate

Go to top