Map now showing

• transcendchurch
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1684 by transcendchurch
Map now showing was created by transcendchurch
Hello - I've previously had a relatively simple map showing in my article with the article. However after working on some pages, I must have broken something.

The address search bar is showing however not the map. I went into the component and made another simple map(ID 2) and tried it, nothing showed on the page for it. I'm trying to render the map with this: zhgooglemap:1;Zoom;ROADMAP;0;200

Any ideas? The map should be here: www.transcendchurch.org/bible-versions/new-here
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• transcendchurch
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1685 by transcendchurch
Replied by transcendchurch on topic Map now showing
I honestly am NOT sure what happened, nor what fixed it. I had a bad a href link on the page and re saved the article with a fresh 'copy' of the embed code from vimeo.

:angry:

Sorry to have opened a thread with no problem, feel free to delete and thanks for a great component!

More
10 years 11 months ago #1686 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Map now showing
Thanks.
May be you have some mistakes in infowin content, may be you write email ether.

Or, may be you install some plugin, which have onload in its body (in this case you have to change map initialization type to domready

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: transcendchurch

• transcendchurch
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1687 by transcendchurch
Dima,

I was wondering about onload - I'd checked the only plugin I'd installed was part of ACYmailings SMS beta but it wasn't rendering on the page. Honestly I have NO idea what happens, but I'm sure it's something I did.

Great component great plugin, great job!

• transcendchurch
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1688 by transcendchurch
Dima,

This map is rendering with "directions" however, is there a way to get the written turn-by-turn directions to show on the map? And the 'send these directions to my phone, email, etc to show? Its difficult for people to use the lined map to find our location from our webpage.

Thanks!

More
10 years 11 months ago #1689 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Map now showing
Sorry, I'm not clear understand you.
First question - if you use the other plugin/module or something else, and this extension have window.onload override function,- in this case the last extension will be work.
It means, you have ext1 and map1 - two extensions, which use onload function to initialize.
And in this case, if ext1 will be the last (after map1) - then map1 will be empty (no map).

And in my component options there is Map Initialzation Type - use domready in this case. Because mootools domready listeners can be more than one. And in ext1 will use onload, my map1 will be shown, because I initialize map in this case by the other call.

As for directions - I'm not clear understand you. You can see direction explaination (enable direction panel in map details). Or you want to post this panel content to your phone?

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

Donate

Go to top