Help with location depending on the item name

More
10 years 1 month ago #4797 by Dima
and set empty lat/lng pair

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michelmin
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #4798 by michelmin
Replied by michelmin on topic Help with location depending on the item name
Thanks, I've passed the first test :) I've got the mark is displayed each in their street, now emerging me additional problems, the street view shown below the map, you can not show the position of the brand instead the base map? and another question can Panoramio show off the map?

a greeting

More
10 years 1 month ago #4799 by Dima
Hi.

Today the StreetView can be displayed
- near the map: top or bottom
- in placemark, immediately or by pressing special button in placemark toolbar

I think of displaying only street view for placemark, and didn't decide yet how many views I should do:
-- I have placemark detail view, may be there add parameter.
j30.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-demo-feature-placemarkdetails
-- Or create special view only for street view

As for panoramio: today I only support panoramio layer, and don't add support pamoramio widget. I played with panoramio widget, but have one "bug" - it conflicts with mootools, and didn't work properly. But it was about 1-2 years ago, may be now it is OK, I didn't test.
And for panoramio widget - the same case - how many views need I create, I didn't decide yet.

May be more flexible not create view for component, may be I need to create modules.

It is subject for thinking and, may be, discussing :)

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• michelmin
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 4 weeks ago #4800 by michelmin
Replied by michelmin on topic Help with location depending on the item name
Hi Dima, did not quite get the apology answer, I was wondering if you automatically could show street view of the brand and position, now I have the problem that the streets are shown with their brand, but the street view that goes below the map shows another location, eg www.elegimos.es/valladolid/calle-a-calle/calle-albacete.html.

Regarding j30.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-demo-feature-placemarkdetails ecantaría me do that but with the information below the map, instead the left side, but not how it can be done, if I could make that example, you could remove the street view now I have default and display on the carousel of your example.

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #4801 by Dima
Lets step by step

1. For joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-dem...ure-placemarkdetails
There is a new menu item type

You select your placemark, and define what you show, what - not. You can enable gallery, or disable. In this case map will occupy all page width.
The image gallery is built by data, which you enter into infobubble tabs in placemark details. Yes, my docs is out of date, I have to find time to refresh it.

And I have plans to add into this view street view for that placemark and panoramio widget.

2 - as for street view on map (current release) - you can see
joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-demo-feature-streetview
If you click on placemark list - you'll see new view.
It is done - Action on click for placemark = Open Street View.
In this case if on map details is enabled Street view (you can see street view panorama on top or bottom) click on placemark will do change panorama. If on map disabled street view - then panorama will be shown in infowin

Attachments:

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #4802 by Dima
As for you:

you can try
enable on map street view, and show placemark detail view. In this case the map center will be on placemark, and the street view will be shown. And you'll see text description for placemark.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Donate

Go to top