Placemarks suddenly are not working properly

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #5663 by cre8
Hello!

First of all thank you for this amazing component! You saved me hours!

One thing I noticed after the latest upgrade of the component/plugin is that the maps I use to display placemarks are not working properly.

What I mean is that sometimes the browser displays the placemarks, but most of the times it doesn't. This happens in Firefox, Chrome, IE, etc. All the maps are inserted into articles using the zhgooglemap plugin.

In one map I have both paths and placemarks, but only paths are shown now and no placemarks.

Here's the code I use to display the maps that worked everytime before:
{zhgooglemap:2;Zoom;MapType;750;550}
Sometimes it shows everything correctly, but if I clear the browser's cache I don't see it again. For instance check this page on different browsers and see if it works for you:

www.easysailing.gr/en/where-to-sail/greece . Or navigate through the Where to Sail menu and see the maps. All maps should have placemarks in them.

Maybe it will load the placemarks, maybe not.

Do you have any idea what is going on?

Here are all the versions of the site:

Joomla! Version: 2.5.28
Zh GoogleMap component: 5.6.1.0
Zh GoogleMap plugin: 4.2.1.0

Thank you!
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by cre8.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #5664 by Dima
Hi.

You enable compatibility mode for resource files (ie, icons for example).
Read my docs. In this case you have to manual copy your icons into the other folder.

By default all icons only in administration part. I do not have both copies (admin and site), because it increase archive size.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
9 years 3 months ago #5665 by Dima
It is component option

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

Donate

Go to top