map not showing in joomla article???

More
9 years 1 month ago #6308 by UserB
Hi, can someone please tell me why my zhgooglemap is not showing in my article? I'm absolutely sure that the ZHgooglemap component and the plug in are up and running. I'm using joomla 3 and MyFolio template
www.atelierduboisdamourette.fr/#filter=....+.post-52-module-107
bottom of the page "{zhgooglemap:1;}"
And if so, what can I do to fix it?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #6309 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic map not showing in joomla article???
What do you call it. Is it contact or something else?

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
9 years 1 month ago #6310 by UserB
Replied by UserB on topic map not showing in joomla article???
I don't have a name for it, I'm using its id number which is one, the map itself has a name but I thought I just had to use the id number {zhgooglemap:1;}. It seems to be acting just as if the joomla was not calling the plug in at all.
It shows at the very bottom of the content in the section "trouvez-nous" - Find us-

More
9 years 1 month ago #6314 by Dima
Try to display your map (with ID=1) by component call, ie by menu item. Probably your map can have some errors, and therefore it is not displayed by plugin call. And check map plugin is enabled.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
9 years 1 month ago #6324 by UserB
Replied by UserB on topic map not showing in joomla article???
I tried to switch template and the map is working ok so it has to be coming from my template, I am using VG_myfolio, I'm gonna try to see if they have anything to say about that. Could it be a jquery issue and if so, could jqueryEasy solve that out? I'm running tests.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #6326 by Dima
OK.

You can also try to "play" (ie change Map Initialization Type in component options to domready), may be it will fix some troubles with your template

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Dima.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

Donate

Go to top