Placemark list

• jschippers
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #4270 by jschippers
Placemark list was created by jschippers
Hello!
I try to make the following:
Please take a look at: www.wandelenovernachten.nl/index.php/law-1-1-friesewoudenpad
On the right I made an external placemark list (accommodaties). This works perfect. When I press an item, the map zooms to that item and shows the info of the accomodation.
However, I like to make an external placemark list developed by my own. For example a table with all hotels and some extra info. So i like to make an article located under the map having some hotels and when I press a specific hotel it works the same as your placemark-list. Is this possible?
Regards, Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #4282 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Placemark list
Hi

You list on right - it is menu list, and it's items - it is component map call

My placemark list - it is a list of placemarks which is on map, ie you have map, and all its placemarks you can display in list on specific place
Look at:
joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-demo-placemark-list
The star button (you can set it look like a text button). And Placemark list can be customized

You can create table (placemark list), and have link to map - it is new feature, it is new menu item. You enter map or some others values, base on it I read database and show table of placemarks with link to its details
Look at:
joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-demo-feature-placemarklist

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

Donate

Go to top