K2 Extra fields for co-ords

• dave_logic
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #5515 by dave_logic
K2 Extra fields for co-ords was created by dave_logic
Like some other K2 Map extentions it would be nice to be able to use say 3 Additional Extra Fields in K2 Item (Address, Longitude, Latitude) as opposed to have to tag articles within the content. This would allow people to create front end articles and create a map marker by typing in an address without the need to understand the tagging format / structure.

Regards,

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #6763 by madrin
Replied by madrin on topic K2 Extra fields for co-ords
Hi Dima,

first of all: Thank you for your map component, i like it very very much, seems to be the best ever!! :-)

There are a lot of K2 items on my site, each with an extra field containing coordinates. For every K2 item with this field I would like to create a marker in the ZH map.
I tried to write a plugin/extension for synchronising between the K2 fields and the table with the markers in the database, but got stuck very soon for not having enough experience or understanding... :-(
Also I tried writing a script using the Jumi extension for this task, but I didn't find out how to do this so far.

Would be really great if you could help me!
If you need any help in this or something else I'm very motivated to contribute.

Cheers,
Martin

More
8 years 9 months ago #6765 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic K2 Extra fields for co-ords
Hi.
I'll think of it for future development

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: madrin

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Donate

Go to top