Turn Path on and off with Placemark Group

• ollyfarren
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #4484 by ollyfarren
Replied by ollyfarren on topic Turn Path on and off with Placemark Group
Good man, it is a bit complicated, but I will give it a go.
I want the Placemark List menu to be floating on the map instead of at the left side.

I have a placemark, and I have a panoramic image of that location(like street view) it is a fully 360 degree panoramic image. Can I make my own image load as a street view in the map(like street view) when I click a link inside the infobubble?
at the moment I use "Pano2vr Viewer" to load the panoram on an external page, but that means the viewer has to leave the map page to view the panorama and then click back to get back to the map and then it has to reload from scratch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #4485 by Dima
You can use iframe tag in Addition HTML field.
And when infowin opened, iframe will load your page, and your panorama will be loaded. Try it.

As for placemark list:
wiki.zhuk.cc/index.php?title=Zh_GoogleMa...s_for_Placemark_List

You can set its position on map, use it position and appearance properties

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
10 years 2 months ago #4486 by Dima
I mean iframe tag in Addition HTML field for your placemark. But it works only in InfoWin.
As for infobubble (where tabs), you can try to call it, but I'm not guarantee that the size of your panorama will be correct

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

Donate

Go to top