Placemark Error on Back-End with Maps Component

• OneConcierge
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #5389 by OneConcierge
Hi Dima,

I was hoping you could help me out wit an error we are getting on the back end of our website. We have recently added a new group of pages/content to our website specifically for locations. In the past I had used the ZH Maps component in order to create the maps on each of these pages. In order to use the maps with the functionality I had wanted, I created placemarks for each map and a map for each location this way I can have all the maps locations show up on 1 central based map. However, I am trying to follow the same process and create placemarks for new additional locations we had added to our site and we keep getting the following error:

500 Unknown column 'h.access' in 'on clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM werkt_zhgooglemaps_markers as h LEFT JOIN werkt_categories as c on h.catid=c.id LEFT JOIN werkt_zhgooglemaps_maps as m on h.mapid=m.id LEFT JOIN werkt_zhgooglemaps_markergroups as g on h.markergroup=g.id LEFT JOIN werkt_users as usr on h.createdbyuser=usr.id LEFT JOIN werkt_viewlevels as ag ON ag.id = h.access WHERE (h.published IN (0, 1))
Unknown column 'h.access' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT h.id,h.title,h.mapid,h.published,h.publish_up,h.publish_down,h.catid,h.icontype,h.ordering,h.rating_value,h.createdbyuser,h.access,c.title as category,m.title as mapname,g.title as markergroupname, usr.username, usr.name fullusername,ag.title as access_level FROM werkt_zhgooglemaps_markers as h LEFT JOIN werkt_categories as c on h.catid=c.id LEFT JOIN werkt_zhgooglemaps_maps as m on h.mapid=m.id LEFT JOIN werkt_zhgooglemaps_markergroups as g on h.markergroup=g.id LEFT JOIN werkt_users as usr on h.createdbyuser=usr.id LEFT JOIN werkt_viewlevels as ag ON ag.id = h.access WHERE (h.published IN (0, 1)) ORDER BY h.title asc LIMIT 0, 100
Unknown column 'h.access' in 'on clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM werkt_zhgooglemaps_markers as h LEFT JOIN werkt_categories as c on h.catid=c.id LEFT JOIN werkt_zhgooglemaps_maps as m on h.mapid=m.id LEFT JOIN werkt_zhgooglemaps_markergroups as g on h.markergroup=g.id LEFT JOIN werkt_users as usr on h.createdbyuser=usr.id LEFT JOIN werkt_viewlevels as ag ON ag.id = h.access WHERE (h.published IN (0, 1))

I attached a screen shot as well of this error.

Because I cannot get into the placemarks portion of the component I am also unable to edit any of the existing placemarks. Here is a link to our website locations pages.

www.oneconcierge.com/company/a-global-presence

This is our main map called "Locations map". This map has all the place marks on it. If you click on the placemark it will redirect you to the appropriate location. For example if I click on the London placemark it redirects you here:

www.oneconcierge.com/London

If you notice, the map on this page also has all the placemarks on it for the other locations as well. This gives our visitors the ability to view a placemark for any location page no matter what map they are looking at.

Can you help me fix this issue please? You helped us out once a while ago when I kept getting a "gray map" and that was amazing so anything you can do to help now would be really appreciated.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #5392 by Dima
Hi.

I think you used backup-restore ability and "rollback" component to incorrect state.

Try to do:
- get last version of component from JED and try to install it over existing. Do not uninstall!
I think on that step you'll get error of existing some columns.

That field (access column) appeared in v5.0 of component. I think you rollback your site to version, where my component less that 5 version.
In your case, I think you should do some "manual" work.
Get last version of component.
Try to install.
You'll get an error about exists column.
Unzip extension.
Open folder com_zhgooglemap\admin\sql\updates\mysql

Find file where appear existing column. Clear that file, ie do it empty. Save it.
Zip extension and try to install that version.
You can get new error of existing field.
Repeat steps (find file, clear, upload) until you install extension.

Explanation:
when you use backup-restore site with some tools, for example, joomla extension. It can create backups, but can incorrectly save and restore some data. And you can get some troubles.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Dima.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

Donate

Go to top