Zh Google Map

• MarvinG
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago #6508 by MarvinG
Replied by MarvinG on topic Zh Google Map
Ok i just contact my host provider and they told me : It is the same, triggers, procedures, events or similar *automatic* queries are not permitted. This requires root privileges to be created in the mysql server.

So what option remains? :S

MarvinG wrote: Dima, i don't know whether i have it right, i try to set this in phpmyadmin as an event.

The command line you give me above, its for sql isn't it? So where to run it? I'm really null at sql & cron :unsure:

i put: DELETE FROM f58dq_zhgooglemaps_markers WHERE createddate < NOW() - UNIX_TIMESTAMP(createddate) > 60

It is not accepting it.
---
If i creat a php file with the command and point cron to it, where should the php file be stored?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MarvinG
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago #6509 by MarvinG
Latest update from my host provider: Hi there, No, it should work with cronjob. Just make a script that would delete the specific record you need and set the cronjob to execute the specific script.

Can you help me by giving me an example how to do it? I've been searching google for it and till now i can't find a clear explanation about how to do it.

MarvinG wrote: Ok i just contact my host provider and they told me : It is the same, triggers, procedures, events or similar *automatic* queries are not permitted. This requires root privileges to be created in the mysql server.

MarvinG wrote: Dima, i don't know whether i have it right, i try to set this in phpmyadmin as an event.

The command line you give me above, its for sql isn't it? So where to run it? I'm really null at sql & cron :unsure:

i put: DELETE FROM f58dq_zhgooglemaps_markers WHERE createddate < NOW() - UNIX_TIMESTAMP(createddate) > 60

It is not accepting it.
---
If i creat a php file with the command and point cron to it, where should the php file be stored?

• MarvinG
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago #6510 by MarvinG
My host provided help me with the cron command but how should the .php file looks like? :whistle:

MarvinG wrote: Latest update from my host provider: Hi there, No, it should work with cronjob. Just make a script that would delete the specific record you need and set the cronjob to execute the specific script.

Can you help me by giving me an example how to do it? I've been searching google for it and till now i can't find a clear explanation about how to do it.

MarvinG wrote: Ok i just contact my host provider and they told me : It is the same, triggers, procedures, events or similar *automatic* queries are not permitted. This requires root privileges to be created in the mysql server.

It is not accepting it.
---

• MarvinG
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago #6511 by MarvinG
Dima, i tried cronjob, i created a php file.. i need to send it to you by mail to see whats wrong in it.

MarvinG wrote: My host provided help me with the cron command but how should the .php file looks like? :whistle:

MarvinG wrote: Latest update from my host provider: Hi there, No, it should work with cronjob. Just make a script that would delete the specific record you need and set the cronjob to execute the specific script.

It is not accepting it.
---

• MarvinG
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago #6512 by MarvinG
Dima, i have been able to delete marker's ID but not when its about time

• MarvinG
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #6513 by MarvinG
I think i did it Dima :-)
But it runs only once though in cron on cpanel i set it to run every 5mins of each hour of each day of each month and year.. :unsure:
My cron runs fine as i have email report each time it execute something.
The error must be in my php file but i can't find out what
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by MarvinG.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds

Donate

Go to top