Zh Google Map

More
9 years 1 month ago #6354 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Zh Google Map
Hi
You can't rename it.

But for what reason?

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MarvinG
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #6355 by MarvinG
Replied by MarvinG on topic Zh Google Map
Hi Dima,
I am creating a meteorological website where users are able to add live observation about weather on the map. The thing is that their is no possibility to see the name of those who post. I've got Title & Description. No placemark date and no username that add the marker.
See picture attached, in placemark list, their is no username.
Of course username appears in placemark in admin area, but it must then be set manually in order for the username to appear on the map. Lets say i got 500 users who are posting live observation! I'll then have to assign every users to their placemarks?
I their any way that it it automatically done? same for date & time of placemarks.

Thanks again.

Dima wrote: I don't clear understand you.

Do you want to see in frontend who created placemark.

In admin panel you can see in placemark list username, and in placemark details you can see assignment to user.

Attachments:

More
9 years 1 month ago #6356 by Dima
Hi.

In next release I'll add setting "Creation date" for placemark when user post placemark.

As I understand you right, you want to see user and timestamp in placemark's infowin.

I'll add this option.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarvinG

• MarvinG
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #6357 by MarvinG
Big thanks for that Dima.
When do you think you'll release next update?
My site is ready, only need this update for Zh Googlemp and site will be online.
Is their any possibility to have a sort of fix or small patch just to add theses 2 settings?
I'll be very greatfull to you

Thanks a lot again. You are a real professionnal.
Marvin

Dima wrote: Hi.

In next release I'll add setting "Creation date" for placemark when user post placemark.

As I understand you right, you want to see user and timestamp in placemark's infowin.

I'll add this option.

More
9 years 1 month ago #6358 by Dima
I'll try to do it on this weekend.

The following user(s) said Thank You: MarvinG

• MarvinG
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #6359 by MarvinG
Brilliant! Dima, i'm know that i'm demanding a lot but lets resume what i need to have in order to finalize the map.

1. Date & time stamps of placemark
2. Username who post the placemark
3. An automatic deleting of placemark after X time (Weather change every time so if ever someone post a placemark and do not come back to update it, the placemark will not reflect the actual weather. So if its possible, it would be very helpfull to have a type of automatic deletion after x Hour.

See this: www.infoclimat.fr/
Weather observations change every time.
I live on an Island, Mauritius In the indian ocean. We got cyclone, hurricane weather and so on, weather is very changing everyday.

Last but not least, I'd like to put a little module on my website to thank you and i need to approval to put it. Your image, description, mail, site etc with some words. Are you ok with it? :) People in the indian ocean are very concern about weather, meteorological sites have really lots of visitors / users. So it may be helpfull to have you profil on my site. This might bring you lots of contact. :woohoo:

Awaiting for you, Thanks

Marvin

Dima wrote: I'll try to do it on this weekend.

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds

Donate

Go to top