Create Placemark with Article

More
8 years 3 months ago #8228 by Arcadix
Replied by Arcadix on topic Create Placemark with Article
Hi Dima.
I am also interested in entering placemarks via the component k2.
It's the best idea. From this You should start - You shoud make special plugin ZH G.M. for K2
!!!SUGESTIONS (sorry for my english it is bad):
Polish: Możesz do tego użyć zdefiniowanych pól w K2 - The K2 Extra Fields.
Do integracji użyj właściwie zdefiniowanych pól w K2 - the K2ExtraFields, których nazwy będą miały specjalnie oznaczenia czytelne dla twojego pluginu ZhGoogleMapsForK2. Możesz użyć klamer w nazwie pola Przykład extra field name: {zh google maps placemark info}
GoogleTranslation from Polish: You can do this, use the fields defined in K2 - The K2 Extra Fields.
For integration using well-defined fields in the K2 - the K2ExtraFields whose names will be clearly identified specifically for your plugin ZhGoogleMapsForK2. You can use brackets in the name field Extra field name Example: {zh google maps Placemark info}

I send You a letter and described this via e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 23.12.2015 !!! Please read one more time and see sended pictures of Extra Field formular and others Extra Field Group Name and module K2 (with php & java editor adding options)

After this You shoud read my sugestions described here: forum.zhuk.cc/index.php/forum/main-sugge...-user-front-formular and add this fields in Your own
made in the future the special integration plugin named ZHGoogleMapsForK2

Greetings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #8230 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Create Placemark with Article
Hi.
Yes, I have plans to create plugin for K2 to create placemarks from article, but haven't free time yet. As for second post (about fields) - the same - I haven't time to do, but I want to do.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
8 years 3 months ago #8232 by Arcadix
Replied by Arcadix on topic Create Placemark with Article
You don ' t have to do two things. It is ok if there will be done only plug -in to K2. It is very important that system administator could add the fields which he want to show on his own user formular. An then user will can fill in the fields via K2. And in this way user will create new places on the map. For me: I need fields which I gave you in link beelow. forum.zhuk.cc/index.php/forum/main-sugge...-user-front-formular Remember that you can user extra fields which you can create in K2.

• hagen_fenris
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 11 months ago #10346 by hagen_fenris
Replied by hagen_fenris on topic Create Placemark with Article
Hi,
i have to push this a little. :)
In my case K2 is not important any more.
If it would be possible to create a placemark using a form, it would be enough for me.
If this form could also create a joomla-article, using the plugin, to show that placemark, it would be fantastic.
Maybe this would be a very specific requierement.

To create a joomla-artikcle from frontend-form i`ve found the component "form2content".
But it only can create joomla-article and no placemarks :(

More
7 years 11 months ago #10347 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Create Placemark with Article
Hi.
Today I have to fix one bug for ajax loading - centering map on plugin call with changing map center.
After that I want to think of it - creation placemarks by form and/or by adding map button in editor. I need time to decide what I can do without hard reviewing component code

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• hagen_fenris
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #10353 by hagen_fenris
Replied by hagen_fenris on topic Create Placemark with Article
Maybe you haven`t do develop that by yourself.
Since form2content is able to create joomla-articles, maybe it could also create other staff, like placemarks, using a plugin or something similar.

RSForm! Pro is able to store the submitted values from a form into a db-table.
Seems to solve my problem....but i have to test it.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by hagen_fenris.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

Donate

Go to top