• jonijoni
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #10250 by jonijoni
Replied by jonijoni on topic Tags/search by tags
Hi,

Any info on this? I can donate 50 eur if you can develope this

Br

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #10251 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Tags/search by tags
Sorry for delay to reply. I'm very busy at work.
Do you want to have new search control, or just use the same search field in placemark list?

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• jonijoni
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #10253 by jonijoni
You are incredible in what you are doing and I can not believe you are providing such multi-functional component for free !
Currently there isn't search control for placemark list for searching between groups, for example if you have 100 groups you need to list them on your page and the page will be very long !
I wan't for example that there isn't group displaying but some search form and if you can make it for searching by tags because some placemark can be grouped in few categories and the user can search it by few tags, so if you can make same filter which is in backend to work in frontend and to display placemarks on the map instead in list as is displaying on backend it will be GREAT but anyway any search solution for groups in frontend would be usefull

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #10254 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Tags/search by tags
Do you know that there is a placemark list component view (not map)?
And from this list you can go to map and placemark description.
You can use search there, and you have filter button to filter just what you want (group for example)

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• jonijoni
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #10255 by jonijoni
yes, I know that and I have used that option, but it is good when a map is displayed on frontend the user can have aviability to search locations by name (as he can now) and by group/category/location..so there can be 2 filters and a map only on front page, on first filter user can search by name (for example name of company) and on second filter he can search category/type of service/type of products or any tags..
Something like this
www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_directory
eyecix.com/html/directory/index.html

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Donate

Go to top