Defining a route

• jonijoni
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #10324 by jonijoni
Defining a route was created by jonijoni
Hallo,
In any place mark there is an option for Start Point and Destination Point, but to get the rout you need to enter your address in "Enter Location" box, can't this be automatically filled when you just click on Location ? Whn you get marked with your location by clicking location this "Enter Location" box should be filled automatically without a need to search and type your location

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #10325 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Defining a route
Hi.
I'm sorry for delay, it was a little holidays.
You can use geoposition button, and if route feature will active, it will be used as start/finish point.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• jonijoni
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #10338 by jonijoni
Replied by jonijoni on topic Defining a route
Yes, but only placemark's location is automatically set when you click on flags for Route Start Point or Route Destination Poin but visitor's address is not automatically filled in the field where should visitor Enter Location, and if he enters address manually everything works but if it is not enter manually there is an error

Geocode was not successful for the following reason: ZERO_RESULTS
for address:

More
7 years 10 months ago #10339 by Dima
I didn't understand you. What I can find out what address I should enter into address field. I can check whether or not it filled, and show message to enter address (when he/she press the button)

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• jonijoni
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #10340 by jonijoni
Replied by jonijoni on topic Defining a route
Can I send you in a mail so you can see the example, can you give me your mail ?
Thx for support

More
7 years 10 months ago #10341 by Dima
Yes.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

Donate

Go to top