Negative Latitude in custom map Get Tile URL Function

• Sigmund
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #11845 by Sigmund
Hi again.

After some time where it worked perfectly, it stopped working again some time ago. I tried to look into the issue myself and find out why the older API would work (something must have changed in the API for it to stop working) and not the current one. The API changelog (developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/releases) states that all APIs earlier then 3.32 is not available anymore and that explains why setting API to 3.23 aint working anymore.

The only change that i could see after 3.23 that has anything to do with coords is the
"Issue 9424: new LatLng({lat: 0, lng: 0})" listed under 3.24 (28 March 2016). Could it be that somewhere in your code this bug is still lurking or do you have any other clues as to what could be the reason?

As it worked fine without projection i dont think that has anything to do with it but could be wrong.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #11846 by Dima
Hi.
I didn't enter any fixed code in my extension like you wrote.
I produce map type only on data, which you enter in map type definition.
I really didn't understand it.

As for my opinion, just wait a few weeks, and I'll do new extension by Leaflet and for Open Street Maps. And I also introduce there different map types support and most features from Google's extension. But many of it I'll do not in nearest time (by requests or by my development stages)

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
5 years 7 months ago #11847 by Dima
During this week I want to create simple placemarks and simple map type definition.
If you wish, I can give pre-release versions for tests

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
5 years 6 months ago #11851 by Nuzhny
Hello! can I get pre-release versions for tests This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
5 years 6 months ago #11853 by Dima

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Donate

Go to top