Oops! Something went wrong

• gunjahman1
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 14 hours ago #14616 by gunjahman1
Oops! Something went wrong was created by gunjahman1
Dear Dima

I'm receiving an error with the google api key. Usually, on other websites that I used it, was ok. I've created a new api key.
These are the errors I'm getting:
Oops! Something went wrong.
This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.
js?v=3&key=AIzaSyBvZkJ8i79BQgj_3YD3QJF2Z0eYQjg6LxI:77 Google Maps JavaScript API error: ApiNotActivatedMapError
developers.google.com/maps/documentation...-activated-map-error
_.Re @ js?v=3&key=AIzaSyBvZkJ8i79BQgj_3YD3QJF2Z0eYQjg6LxI:77
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not parse content for realescapetours.com/templates/shaper_hel...ap.bundle.min.js.map: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 1
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not parse content for realescapetours.com/templates/shaper_hel...ootstrap.min.css.map: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 1

If I use a key that I have on another website, it works ok. So I guess there's something wrong with this api key.

My best regards

mik

As usual, YOU ROCK!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 13 hours ago #14617 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Oops! Something went wrong
Hi mik
I can see reference to your template.

Try to use default template, or another.
I think it cause your problem

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• gunjahman1
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 12 hours ago #14618 by gunjahman1
Replied by gunjahman1 on topic Oops! Something went wrong
Hi Dima

Thanks for the reply. I tried the default template and I'm getting the same error. Besides, as I mentioned, if I use another API key, it works.

Any other ideas?

• gunjahman1
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 12 hours ago #14619 by gunjahman1
Replied by gunjahman1 on topic Oops! Something went wrong
I read this about the error message (developers.google.com/maps/documentation...-activated-map-error):

ExpiredKeyMapError
The API key included in the script element that loads the API has expired or is not recognized by the system. You may receive this error after creating a new API key if you try to use the key before it is recognized by the system. Wait a few minutes and try again, or you may need to generate a new API key in the Cloud Console.

I wait for a few minutes, I created another key, but I still get the same error.

More
2 years 11 hours ago - 2 years 11 hours ago #14620 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Oops! Something went wrong
Check you select Google Maps JavaScript API key. Probably you select wrong API. And check for what domains you create it (for example wildcard etc)

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 2 years 11 hours ago by Dima.

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Donate

Go to top