Module Placemarks Appear but Paths Do Not Display

More
4 years 1 month ago #13279 by cmb
Following the instructions at Creating_Path , I have created ten paths--four of group type Polygon and six of group type Line String. The Map Title is the same in all cases. All ten paths are published and assigned to the category with the same name as the map. I have created a Polygons group and a Line Strings group and assigned the paths accordingly.

For each path, I have entered a Title and the Path coordinates of Latitude and Longitude. I selected the Object Type of either Polygon or Line String. In Path Details, I set the Group and the Category. No email addresses appear in any Paths.

On the Administrator Path page for each path, the Path displays as expected.

I have created a Zh GoogleMap Module to display the map and assign it the same Map Title as the Paths. The module is published, assigned to a position and a menu item. When I load the map in my Firefox browser all the place marks on the map appear as expected but none of the Paths are shown. There are no errors shown in the console.

If I load the map in the Google Chrome browser, the map appears with all the place marks but none of the Paths are shown. The Chrome browser also shows no errors in the console.

In Zh GoogleMap Manager Options, I have a valid Google Maps API Key entered. The Compatible Mode is set to jQuery. The Map Initialization Mode is Onload. If I set the Map Initialization Mode to jQuery, the map is incomplete in the same way. (Setting Map Initialization Mode to domready produce a completely empty map.)

What shall I do to display the Paths?

Joomla 3.9.15, PHP 7.3.13

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #13281 by Dima
Hi.
If you have 1 map, and placemarks and paths belonging to it, do not enter in module definition it again. Just select map.

The other IDs - it is for case to show map objects from the other maps.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
4 years 1 month ago #13292 by cmb
The site I'm working on has one and only one Zh GoogleMap defined. (ID: 1) There is one and only one Zh GoogleMap module. (ID: 183) In the module, the Map Title selected is the only one available.
All place marks are assigned to the one and only map. All paths are assigned to the one and only map.
The #__zhgooglemaps_markers database table shows the mapid for all place marks as 1. The #__zhgooglemaps_paths database table shows the mapid for all place marks as 1. The #__modules database table has an entry for the Zh GoogleMap module. In the params field of that record, I see "mapid":"1".
How can I display the all place marks and all paths on the same map?

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #13293 by Dima
Ok.
Can you give access to admin panel to your site. I'll check settings try to fix your problem.
Mail me: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Dima.

More
4 years 1 month ago #13294 by Dima
Sorry
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
4 years 1 month ago #13295 by Dima
Or link to your Page.
Probably just css problem.
For example for svg tag

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Donate

Go to top