Font Color

More
6 years 11 months ago #11119 by bibu
Font Color was created by bibu
Hello everyone,

the descriptions of my placemarks are invisible. Guess it is, because the font color of my template is white and the backcolor of the description box is white, too.

I´ve changed the hover info bubble style. If you move with the mouse over the placemark you can see, that there is white text on a transparent background.

How can I solve this Problem. Please have a look at the bottom of this article: bibuworld.de/index.php/bibu/37-gladbachs-schoene-schloesser

Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #11120 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Font Color
Hi.
You can add your styles into your template, add into the end of css file
For example, by default map div has class name "zhgm-map-default".
You can modify styles in this div like

div.zhgm-map-default {
background-color:white;
}

or more clear for tags or classes in this div.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Dima.

More
6 years 11 months ago #11136 by bibu
Replied by bibu on topic Font Color
Hello Dima,

first of all thank you for your help.

I´m not into CSS that much. So, I understood, that I have to add something to my template.css.

By clicking on the placemarker, a infowindow opens. I found this:

google.maps.event.addListener(marker_com_content_article_37_0_1_map, 'click', function(event) {
infowindow_com_content_article_37_0_1_map.setContent(contentString_com_content_article_37_0_1_map);
infowindow_com_content_article_37_0_1_map.setPosition(latlng_com_content_article_37_0_1_map);
infowindow_com_content_article_37_0_1_map.open(map_com_content_article_37_0_1_map);
});
zhgmObjMgr_com_content_article_37_0_1_map.PlacemarkAdd(0, 0, marker_com_content_article_37_0_1_map, null);
markerCluster0 = new MarkerClusterer(map_com_content_article_37_0_1_map, [], { maxZoom: 12, imagePath: icoUtils+'m'
});

What do I have to add for example to change the font-color in this (or all) infowindow(s). Where do I find the names of the styles which I want to change?

Please give me a clue. 1000 thanks!

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #11137 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Font Color
Hi.
You shouldn't analyze page source code (as you wrote above).
You can get CSS class names by inspecting page.
For example, in Firefox

And for example, I click Ctrl+Shift+C (in menu it is "Inspect") and select whole map div, I can see class

I mean, that you can add into template.css file at the end of file (in this case you will override styles, which is defined above your lines and which produce not expected results).
For example, background color can be overriden by adding this lines
div.zhgm-map-default {
background-color:white;
}

This lines override this color for div section with "zhgm-map-default" class. It means, all nested divs will get this override, and you don't change parent div styles (for your page at all).
You can search the net for more explanation for using CSS, for example w3school site

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Dima.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bibu

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

Donate

Go to top