Show Map with more Paths

More
5 years 10 months ago #11739 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Show Map with more Paths
For path call there is no any placemark. Only path.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cabelka
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #11740 by cabelka
Replied by cabelka on topic Show Map with more Paths
I'm sorry, I did not write it exactly. I use plugin.

I tested method 2 (zhgooglemap-group) and 3 (zhgooglemap-category). It works! Thanks.

I have one more question. Please look at www.zaniklekrajiny.cz/index.php/digitaln...las/stredni-povltavi

First map is method zhgooglemap-group.
I used this code: {zhgooglemap-group:1;1;12;ROADMAP;850;350;1;do not change;path}

Second map is method zhgooglemap-category
I used this code: {zhgooglemap-category:16;1;12;ROADMAP;850;350;7;do not change;path}

I cannot find, how to switch off placemarks. I want to see only paths.
Can you still help me?

Thanks Miroslav

More
5 years 10 months ago #11741 by Dima
I think you should use the easiest way.
Create map for path2 with center where you want. Reassign map for path2 to it. Show map by simple call zhgooglemap.
Do the same for other paths.
And if you want to show all paths in one map - create map for it and show on it my category or groups.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• cabelka
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #11744 by cabelka
Replied by cabelka on topic Show Map with more Paths
OK,
but its not confortable. If I will have for example 30 paths, I have to create 30 maps with with singles maps and one map with group.
I dont know, why dosnt work to set up the last parametr in path for category or groups (placemark, path, all).

More
5 years 10 months ago #11745 by Dima
I need to check this plugin call. Probably, I didn't restrict (in case path) the other map objects (for example, placemarks) which belong to that map.
For example, you can call plugin with new map, and tell show only path. I think it will be shown, but your map center will not change to your placemark, because I change map center only in case I found this placemark.
I think I need to add one more parameter into plugin call - new map center, defined by latitude and longitude. In this case when you pass it, I'll change map center to it.

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

Donate

Go to top