Show a placemark dynamically.A different placemark according to the current arti

• gonzalosur
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #12735 by gonzalosur
Hello, I´m developing an educational website that has a survey of more than 500 schools.
There is a joomla article by school.
I need to show the placemark of each school in its corresponding joomla article.
Is it possible to do it dynamically if using the joomla article ID that is currently being displayed in the browser?
I plan to use a PHP case script where I relate the id of each joomla article with the ID of each placemark. Saving the value in a variable $placemarkID
But I need to insert the value of the variable in NNN (which is the placemark ID)

{zhgooglemap-marker:NNN;Center;Zoom;MapType;Width;Height;Action}

NNN: (required) placemark ID

Will this be possible?
How can I insert the value obtained in the place of the placemark id??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #12739 by Dima
Hi.
This plugin call means you should enter placemark as map object into my structures, ie you should enter 500 placemarks too.
Probably, you just need to show map with location. In this case I can suggest:
- today I have plans to implement overview map (as I done for k2 items) for joomla articles
- to show k2 items on map. You just fill additional fields for location, icon etc. And got for case displaying list of k2 articles, of in filter - get map with location and links to this
- as for joomla articles - today you can add your own custom fields to jooml article (in admin panel in article menu (fields, fields groups). For example, you can configure to enter latitude, longitude. And I can create special plugin call, that will get this values and show map.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: gonzalosur

• gonzalosur
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #12745 by gonzalosur
Thanks for answering!
I have already created all the placemarks in the ZH Googlemap component so I know their IDs
I can also get the ID of the joomla article that is being displayed in the browser.
So I want to know if there is any way to insert a variable in the ZH Googlemap plugin call.
Please look at the following image.

Attachments:

• gonzalosur
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #12746 by gonzalosur
Thanks for answering!
I have already created all the placemarks in the ZH Googlemap component so I know their IDs
I can also get the ID of the joomla article that is being displayed in the browser.
So I want to know if there is any way to insert a variable in the ZH Googlemap plugin call.
Please look at the following image.
Attachments:

• gonzalosur
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #12747 by gonzalosur
Sorry for the duplicate answers!

More
4 years 4 months ago #12749 by Dima
I don't know where your php file executed (your own plugin or something else)
If you control article output, you can easy do echo with my plugin call with your ID. In this case output will be processed and map appears.

The other case you can call iframe for your php and pass your data, where you do echo (and the same as above).

On the other hand, if you created placemarks, you can associate each placemark for the article (Integration tab in placemark details). And I can create new one plugin call, which will take (automatically) article ID, and get by it placemark. After that create map with this placemark like plugin call by placemark list "Show map by Placemark List" and do center by first placemark (it is due to you can associate more that one placemark with an article).

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Donate

Go to top