I need help please

More
8 years 8 months ago #6959 by Purak
Replied by Purak on topic I need help please
ok, so I disabled the second map, and deleted the last checkpoint,a nd now the mpa works again. But from here, I do not know how to continue further with showing the route I have taken. If you guys have any suggestions, I'd be very happy to hear it.

hagen_fenris, I will try to look into the link you sent. The problem is that I am on the road and have very little time to start learning joomla thouroughly. I know I have to if I want to maintain the website myself going forward, but time and resources are limited when I'm on the road.

saying that, I'm in Thessaloniki (Greece) now and will stay here another week, so I'll try to learn as much as I can during this time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #6960 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic I need help please
Hi

I think I know what your problem is.

You enter placemarks on map.
And define it by text address.
And got not displaying it after 10-12 placemarks.

If it is true - look at my docs
wiki.zhuk.cc/index.php?title=Zh_GoogleMa..._when_displaying_map

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
8 years 8 months ago #6961 by Purak
the Error message I am getting now is: Directions service failed due to: ZERO_RESULTS

I increased the number of placemarks from 12 to 21, but that made no difference. I am sorry, I followed your link and tried to follow the simple instruction, but kind of didn't underestand. Either I'm totally stupid or just don't get it! sorry! :S

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #6962 by Purak
ok, to try and explain what I am doing (maybe it helps to clarify the problem) is that in the Zh Googlemap editor page, under the section of Edit Router and within the "Route" section I have entered the following locations: "Göttingen";"Duderstadt";"Nordhausen";"Sangerhausen";"Laucha an der Unstrut";"Gera";"Kleinbernsdorf";"Chemnitz";"olbernhau";"Most"

so, until "Olbernhau", everything is fine. But it either does not like crossing the border into Czech Republic, or there is something else which is wrong. I've tried entering "Most", "Louny" and "Prague" and neither of them work.... always getting the same error message!

where am I going wrong here? Is there an easier way to enter locations into the ZH Googlemap?
thanks again for your patience
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Purak.

More
8 years 8 months ago #6963 by Dima
The ZERO_RESULT is message, inform you that this text address not found.

If you want to find some place by text address, enable autocomplete feature for map. It will be more helpful to you

wiki.zhuk.cc/index.php?title=Zh_GoogleMa...h_Autocomplete_field

PS I can't understand you.
- count of placemarks - it is map objects. You can create as many placemarks as you want. And show it on one or different maps.
- direction service - it is find by text address and showing directions.

What task do you want to do.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #6964 by Dima
I think you can more easy enter your location.
Use for this case markers.
Create placemark for each location.
And create Route not by text address, just by placemark list

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Dima.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

Donate

Go to top