Change route line style in map with route

More
9 years 3 months ago #5740 by Dima
Do you install appropriate version (for j3).

I've checked again. I increment version plugin to 4.2.2.1
And all is correct showing. Recheck it and if you have troubles, can you give me direct link to page.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• christian1776b
  • christian1776b's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #5742 by christian1776b
Replied by christian1776b on topic Change route line style in map with route
Hi !

I installed component 6.0.4.0 and plugin 4.2.2.1, made sure they were really installed, published, etc., and still, the new route features (width, color, opacity) do not seem to work. Is there any other parameter that I might have overlooked, perhaps a setting in the map or anything ?

At this moment, only my test site on my local PC runs J3.3.6, component 6.0.4.0 and plugin 4.2.2.1. The live site at www.passion-usa.net is still J 2.5.28, with component 5.6.1.0 and plugin 4.2.1.0. I have other issues with J3.3.6, and I can't go live at the moment.

Same problem with IE11 and FF34.0.5, so it's not browser-related. Also tested all standard J3.3.6 templates, and they all have the same problem, so it's not template-related.

Any suggestions ?

Christian
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by christian1776b.

More
9 years 3 months ago #5744 by Dima
Here my tests

Set 1 - settings, Res 1 - result

The same for 2

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Attachments:

More
9 years 3 months ago #5745 by Dima
If you still have troubles, save page source and post me by mail (or attach here)

• christian1776b
  • christian1776b's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #5755 by christian1776b
Replied by christian1776b on topic Change route line style in map with route
Hi Dima,

Sorry for the delay. At this moment, I am working on other issues on my test site : a few things have been messed up when I migrated from J 2.5.28 to J 3.3.6, and I have to fix those first, since they prevent me from going live in J 3.3.6.

At this moment, the route enhancements (line width, color and opacity) still do not work for me, even after checking and re-checking according to what you sent, but I'm certainly not giving up on maps. I will get back to you when all the more urgent work is done, which could take 1 or 2 weeks.

Thanks for your patience. Expect a return from me soon.

Christian

More
9 years 2 months ago #5756 by Dima
OK.
Don't worry, I'll help you :P

Merry Christmas and happy New year :)

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

Donate

Go to top