• Chabi01
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #12325 by Chabi01
Module error was created by Chabi01
Hi Dima :)

After the last update, i have an issue with the module called in a content : 0 - syntax error, unexpected end of file

I check in the admin panel, all is working well. That is when i do a {loadposition name_of_the_position} in content..

What did i do wrong ? :)
Thanks Dima :)
Xavier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Chabi01
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #12326 by Chabi01
Replied by Chabi01 on topic Module error
If this can help :
Version

Paquet
3.0.0.1 Statut Zh OpenStreetMap Package
Composant
3.2.5.0 Statut Zh OpenStreetMap
Module
1.1.0.0 Statut Zh OpenStreetMap Module
Plug-in
1.1.0.0 Statut Zh OpenStreetMap Plugin

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #12327 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Module error
Hi.
Check apache log fo php errors
It will write where it got end of file

Here links to previous versions
Check what of it is correct.
Just install over exists. Do Not uninstall

zhuk.cc/files/com_zhosmmap-j30-3.2.3.1-final.zip
zhuk.cc/files/com_zhosmmap-j30-3.2.4.0-final.zip
zhuk.cc/files/com_zhosmmap-j30-3.2.5.0-final.zip

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• Chabi01
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #12328 by Chabi01
Hi again Dima,
I can only get this with Joomla (nothing raised in the log of the host) :

syntax error, unexpected end of file
/home/mesjpofr/devviriat2019/modules/mod_zhosmmap/mod_zhosmmap.php:1
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/modules/mod_zhosmmap/mod_zhosmmap.php:1
2 Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderModule() JROOT/libraries/src/Document/Renderer/Html/ModuleRenderer.php:98
3 Joomla\CMS\Document\Renderer\Html\ModuleRenderer->render() JROOT/plugins/content/loadmodule/loadmodule.php:163
4 PlgContentLoadmodule->_load() JROOT/plugins/content/loadmodule/loadmodule.php:81
5 PlgContentLoadmodule->onContentPrepare() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:70
6 JEvent->update() JROOT/components/com_flexicontent/helpers/dispatcher.php:172
7 FCDispatcher->trigger() JROOT/components/com_flexicontent/classes/flexicontent.fields.php:1066
8 FlexicontentFields::triggerContentPlugins() JROOT/components/com_flexicontent/classes/flexicontent.fields.php:891
9 FlexicontentFields::renderField() JROOT/components/com_flexicontent/classes/flexicontent.fields.php:1144
10 FlexicontentFields::renderPositions() JROOT/components/com_flexicontent/classes/flexicontent.fields.php:164
11 FlexicontentFields::getFields() JROOT/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/view.html.php:199
12 FlexicontentViewItem->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672
13 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/components/com_flexicontent/controller.php:1222
14 FlexicontentController->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
15 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/components/com_flexicontent/flexicontent.php:266
16 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
17 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
18 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
19 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
20 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
21 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

To verify if this is linked to Php version, i change for every version of PHP : no more success.

This is definitely the module : if i remove it, the page load correctly.

• Chabi01
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #12329 by Chabi01
Found the issue.
In my module, all the line was on only one line (compacted ?). Then something was obviously wrong as the line was shown as a single comment line.

I found the module code in an archive and copy then the code in the files mod_zhosmmap.ph, as 17 lines paste to replace the "one" line : all is back working again.

Why ?
I dont know :)
Anyway, if this can help :) For me, it seems to be solved ;)
Xavier

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #12331 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Module error
I found.
5 files have the other format of line end(module definition, plugin definition, main script to create map and new one extensions K2 map overview and plugin for K2 map overview).
I converted it to windows and will do relese today.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Donate

Go to top