open placemark details from map as from list

• emmexx
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #12343 by emmexx
When I click on the name of a placemark when using the Placemark list menu item type a page with the details of that placemark opens
http://www.mysite.it/mypage?view=placemark&load_bootstrap=9&thumbnail=1&imagegalery=1&hidedescriptionhtml=1&showdescriptionfullhtml=1&id=4

Is it possible to do the same by clicking on the icon of placemarks in a map view?

Thank you
maxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #12344 by Dima
Hi maxx.
As I understand you right, you have placemark list. When click on its item you can see popup with information and you enable toolbar button to show pplacemark details (when you click on it you get this link).

And you want to have ability to click on placemark and immediately open placemark detail view.

If I understand you right - I can implement this feature (it is property "Action by Click" in placemark details (Appearance tab). I can add new two valuew (Open Details, and Open Details in new page)

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #12345 by Dima
As I remember right, you can't click on placemark list and get placemark details page ;)
Only if you manual create placemark list and add any link code

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Dima.

• emmexx
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #12346 by emmexx

Dima wrote: Hi maxx.
And you want to have ability to click on placemark and immediately open placemark detail view.

If I understand you right - I can implement this feature (it is property "Action by Click" in placemark details (Appearance tab). I can add new two valuew (Open Details, and Open Details in new page)

That would be great.
To enter the url by hand for many placemarks is long and prone to errors.

Thank you
maxx

More
4 years 11 months ago #12378 by Dima

• emmexx
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #12387 by emmexx
I tested the new version and it works but the details of the placemark are missing.
If I click on a placemark link in a placemark list or if I use a menu item to display a single placemark, the map and the description is shown.
But if I click on a placemark in a map view only the map and the placemark are shown, the description is missing.

In fact the links created in the 2 views are different:
&hidedescriptionhtml=0&showdescriptionfullhtml=0
&hidedescriptionhtml=1&showdescriptionfullhtml=0

I don't understand if there's a setting to force the display of the description.

Thank you
maxx

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Donate

Go to top