path with articles

More
3 years 8 months ago #13700 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic path with articles
No. This is not done. I only tell you that I can add this for component and module call

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• miltos
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #13701 by miltos
Replied by miltos on topic path with articles
Oh I get it. I thought I had not found this possibility.
It will be a great opportunity, however. Thanks for your answer.

More
3 years 7 months ago #13744 by Dima
Hi.
I did new release with features you want.

zhuk.cc/2020/07/30/zh-openstreetmap-new-...rticle-overview-map/

Ie you can create article (module), and call there article overview map plugin and pass your map with any objects

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• miltos
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #13768 by miltos
Hi Dima
Thank you very much for the new feature. Unfortunately I can not use it immediately. There is the following problem:
As soon as I upgraded from 6 to 7, all the maps (Shortcodes, modules) disappeared. To continue working (I am not a developer but a designer) I turned to 6. I work localhost on Helix Ultimate.
Once you have done the upgrade to article overview plugin, I installed a joomla 3.9.20 / protostar on localhost, without any add-ons except fresh ZH 7. Exactly the same problem: nothing appears.
I do not know if other users have the same problem or something is wrong by my side.
Miltos
Attachments:

More
3 years 7 months ago #13769 by Dima
You need to use the last version.
If you use local test - upload the last version, use extension manager or get it from JED (today I uploaded it in JED too)

And if maps disappeared, just give me console log (for errors), or save page and mail me zip file to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

All parts have to work

As for your errors, tell me what you display map and get error (by menu, or by plugin (and what plugin, article overview or just simple call to show map).

In any case we will fix your problems

• miltos
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #13770 by miltos
Thanks for your answer. I will do the upgrade and if the problem persists, I will send them to your mail.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Donate

Go to top