Map no longer displaying on one page, other maps displaying ok

More
3 years 4 months ago #14028 by BTD
So, I have many pages with maps, 99% of them have a single placemark, one page has 15 or so placemarks and was displaying no problems for quite some time. Now, no matter what the browser, the map does not display on screen, it creates the space, the code is in the source, but no map.

I scrapped that map and built a new version, the map displayed for a while, but once I started to add the placemarks to this map, it stopped displaying again.

www.roaming-oz.com/index.php/73-general/...interactive-map.html

Is the page, out of ideas. This is embedded in an article. I have also tried displaying the map in a module, same thing, does not display.

Could really use some suggestion on where to look for a problem/solution.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #14031 by Dima
Hi
Some of your the other extension stripes one line where defined variable, it stripes line with code "tmpJQZhOMPLG225 = jQuery.noConflict();"

Open component options and set Map Initialization type from "domready" to "JQuery ready event"

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
3 years 4 months ago #14033 by BTD
Thanks, just checked that, already set that way, I also tried the 2 other options as well. Not sure why other maps load ok, or is it just the fact this one has a number of placemarks? It actually seemed to disappear after I added some extra placemarks. Hmm, tested that, disabled 4 or 5 placemarks and made no difference to the map displaying.

More
3 years 4 months ago #14034 by Dima
There is no any restriction for number of placemark.

I can see by link above - you didn't change map initialization type.

PS try to disable optimization plugin and check again

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
3 years 4 months ago #14035 by BTD
That would be cloudflare caching the site, I can assure you, that option was set and that was how it was set originally, even with bypassing the caching in developmental mode, purging their cache, disabling Jquery easy, Forcing a hard refresh in 3 browser, I still see no map.

I have left cloudflare in dev mode to bypass the caching to see what happens.

More
3 years 4 months ago #14036 by Dima
I still can see error in browser console
"Uncaught ReferenceError: tmpJQZhOMPLG225 is not defined"

But if you set Map initialization type to "JQuery ready event" the initialization call will be the other, and there is no any "tmpJQZhOMPLG225(document)." call in page source

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Donate

Go to top