Controls

• jeyjey
  • jeyjey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Morti cristi ... spenti lumi.
More
11 years 9 months ago #812 by jeyjey
Controls was created by jeyjey
For all the people using this fantastic component, this full screen mode could be not important. For me is the must. I am creating a fullscreen website about my island. The map is the homepage. Why using joomla and not javascript constructions? Because in some cases users escape from the map, and retourn back. For example to send me an email via joomla contacts. When contact email is sent the joomla contact component reloads the homepage that is the fullscreen map. When they visit a place I can run them over an article telling something and then they retourn back to the home. That is fantastic and I will donate you because you have to reach money. But I am asking you something for me important. When the full screen map is shown I whould need some controls that I made when I was using javascript by hand. I need something that you named HEADER and FOOTER. But it should be alive, or transparent over the map. In other words: HEADER and FOOTER on the map. When somebody pan the map he should see the map undergoing down the main LOGO. Because I whould like to place a logo in the TOPLEFT position. Is there a way to place controls on the full-screen-template? Thanks many many and regards to your fantastic component.

Morti cristi ... spenti lumi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #813 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Re: Controls
Hi
I don't think so.
I create my template for full screen, as you can see google's demos, you see map on whole page without anything else.
And for some reasons I create header and footer sections to add some modules into this positions, for example counters, copyright and something else. And it is flexible.

I think you can publish Custom HTML module into header section, and add img tag for your logo and add any css styling.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeyjey

• jeyjey
More
11 years 9 months ago #814 by jeyjey
Replied by jeyjey on topic Re: Controls
Dear DIMA. If you see maps.isoladelgiglio.com you notice that elements are floating around the windows corners but not outside the map. The map remains full screen. I whould liked to had the same with footer or header controls. But if it is not possible it is still great to use your component. Thanks.

More
11 years 9 months ago #815 by Dima
Hi, thanks.
But in my template there are "top", "content" and "bottom" sections.
And if you add Custom HTML module, and specify "Module Class Suffix" for your module, you can get personal css class for your module, and define position for your module over the map by css absolute position.

Or I mistake?

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• jeyjey
More
11 years 9 months ago #816 by jeyjey
Replied by jeyjey on topic Re: Controls
Hey Dima, I installed the Phoca Google Adsense Module. I generate a code from Adsense. I inserted the code and I gave the "content" Fullscreen template position. But nothing appens.

More
11 years 9 months ago #817 by Dima
Hi.
If I right remember, I don't load modules into this position, I use it only for map. But I can mistake, I should check code.
If you explain about google's ad sence, or pick me to doc, I think I can add this feature to my extensions

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

Donate

Go to top