Don't display placemaks

• Demeonas
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #1581 by Demeonas
Don't display placemaks was created by Demeonas
Hello,

first of all i want to congratulate you with this very usefull component! I use it just for 3 day's but i am realy enthausiastic about it. I have problem with my map placemarks demo.druskininkuap.lt/index.php/keleivia...marsrutu-schema.html i tried all the way to place them on the map, but it does not appear. The problem persists even when one tried to separate them in placemark list by ID. In placemark list they are all displayed but they are not on the map. I am using the latest version. What is wrong or what I'm doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #1584 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Don't display placemaks

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• Demeonas
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #1590 by Demeonas
Replied by Demeonas on topic Don't display placemaks
Hello,

thank you for your answer. I check browser console and i see error: link.hasClass is not a function. I fix this error by your docs: copy icons from admin icons folder to site folder and enable component option ""Compatible Mode for Resource Files". Now in browser console i see no errors, but still placemark list not are displayed on the map. What is wrong or what I'm doing wrong?
Attachments:

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #1591 by Dima
Hi.
You read wrong paragraph

You have to read "Compatibility Mode"

Because compatibility mode for resource files - it is the other problem, you can switch it off - this is for what
Login screen when map is displaying
When you show map, unexpected appears login screen.
See: Compatibility Mode for Resource Files

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• Demeonas
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #1606 by Demeonas
Replied by Demeonas on topic Don't display placemaks
Hello,

i read paragraph "Compatibility Mode" and made it the described actions in "Compatibility Mode for Resource Files". But nothing has changed, still placemark list not are displayed on the map. In browser console i see no errors. What is wrong or what I'm doing wrong?

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #1607 by Dima
Hi.

I just now go to your site, and click on placemark group and get error about .link

Go to Component options, and set "Compatibility Mode" = Yes

May be you forget: you enable placemark management by group list - at the bottom of your map you have 2 groups, which is not active by default. I click on it and get the errors. This feature show/hide placemarks when you click on group.

May be you want to see placemark list, not group list.

You have placemark list - on map "Placemark List" control. Click on it - you'll see your placemark list

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds

Donate

Go to top