Two module maps on same page

More
10 years 6 months ago #3699 by yogy
Two module maps on same page was created by yogy
I have been commisioned to build a site where I require two maps on the same page but in side by side module positions. The two shop locations are 100+ miles apart thus the need for a map for each shop.

I found on one of your pages that the module can't be duplicated on a single page yet and was wondering if this was likely to be rectified in the near future.

I am very impressed with your product and have used it in the past and would prefer to continue using it but this is a showstopper on the current site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #3701 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Two module maps on same page
Hi.

If you don't need marker manager by placemark group list - just create two Custom HTML modules, show it where you want to have 2 maps, and call plugins in this modules.
Ie call one plugin in first module with map one, and call the plugin in the second module with map two.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yogy

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #3703 by yogy
Replied by yogy on topic Two module maps on same page
Have had a play with custom HTML and Articles Anywhere plugin an this seems to have solved my problems.

Many thanks for your assistance.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by yogy. Reason: Change of Luck

More
8 years 3 months ago #8106 by babu1965
Replied by babu1965 on topic Two module maps on same page
Hi Dima,
I need as yogy put 2 maps in the same page but I need marker manager.
I tried put the first map in the menu voice and the second in a module but don’t work, so I tried put 2 modules but nothing :(
How can I do?
Another question is about the exportation of the markers coordinate and the name / address of every one of they in Excel, but about this I’ll open a new post on the forum.

Many thanks in advance :)

More
8 years 3 months ago #8109 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Two module maps on same page
Hi

As I moved my extensions to one code, you can use all component features in module and plugin.

In case two maps in one page (if you want use modules) - you have to use Custom HTML + plugin call.
A few words: I can display only one module on page (due to interaction with the other maps). But in plugin case - I create one initialization for all displayed maps by plugin, ie you can call any maps as you want.
For component+module = you'll get just one map, because initialization script can override the other call.

If you want use a few modules - create Custom HTML module, and just use simple call my plugin in it's body. In this case you will have as much map modules as you want, but it will plugin behavior.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
8 years 3 months ago #8110 by babu1965
Replied by babu1965 on topic Two module maps on same page
Hi Dima,
many thanks for your usual prompt and clear reply.
Following your suggestion I’ve solved.
This post was about a simple questions, for other question I’ve open a post about the exportation of some fields from ZH Placemark to Excel file

Have a nice day :)

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Donate

Go to top