Can't show Group List

• centurn
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #14133 by centurn
Can't show Group List was created by centurn
Hi!

I can't get Group List working.
The block that should contain the list is present on the page, along with «top description» and «bottom description». But in-between I have an empty space. In the page source the ul id="zhom-menu-advanced" block contains absolutely nothing. When looking at your code of demo (joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhosmmap-main/o...p-with-markermanager). I see that it should contain the group list.
The map itself along with containing paths - works well.

Right now I'm trying to understand how to do that properly, so there's minimal content. I have 1 test category and 2 groups. Both groups belong to that category. The map also belongs to that category. I have 1 path for the map which belongs to one of the groups (same category). I've tried to add another path to another category, but that changes nothing. Also tried lots of other changes with no effect. I suppose that even if thee's something wrong with groups, it still should show «show/hide all» buttons, which are enabled. But they are also not present.

Any Ideas on what can I check?

There are no errors in browser console.

It's strange that I've searched this forum and it looks like nobody has such problem. Many people mention the problem with JQuery not defined. I've also had that one — it happened when I changes some of the settings. Adding the additional library includes solved that problem as you suggest in wiki.zhuk.cc/index.php/Zh_OpenStreetMap_...efined_error_message But still this does not affect the group.
Also, the setting of «Loading map objects dynamically» is now «No». If I change it to JQuery, then map no longer loads the paths (shows no errors). I don“t actually need this feature, but maybe that indicates to a problem with JQuery, but if so, which one? Looks like overall JQuery is now functional,

The page I“m experimenting with is now at address katerinakost.ru/blog/map-test

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #14135 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Can't show Group List
Добрый день.
Для того, чтобы у Вас было управление метками через список групп:
- создаете свои группы
- создаете метки,
- указываете принадлежность группе
- в свойствах карты указываете положение списка групп и указываете, что управляете метками
- получаете результат

Если хотите, чтобы управляли путями (KML, GPX), делаете абсодютно аналогично
- указываете принадлежность пути группе
- в свойствах карты указываете, что управляете путями
- получаете результат

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• centurn
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #14136 by centurn
Replied by centurn on topic Can't show Group List
Хочу, чтобы управляло путями. Вроде, всё так и сделано, все это включено:

А вот сами пути, с группами и категориями (1 включен):

Тем не менее, в меню групп почему-то пусто:

Путь, кстати, в json.

More
3 years 3 months ago #14137 by Dima
Сами группы опубликованы?

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• centurn
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #14138 by centurn
Replied by centurn on topic Can't show Group List
Конечно.

Так если бы групп и путей вообще не было - оно бы показывало кнопки "показать все"? Я бы предположил, что при пустом списке групп, эта часть все равно должна была загрузиться, но ее нет.

More
3 years 3 months ago #14139 by Dima
Дайте доступ к компоненту в админке на 1 час

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Я посмотрю, протестирую. Удалять ничего не буду, может только создам несколько строк (потом удалю)

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds

Donate

Go to top