Field 'params' doesn't have a default value

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #14703 by Dima
I don't know how do you do upgrade, I haven't migrator.
And my release for J4 doesn't have any alters (alter table), it is initial release with all database structure.
And database tables for J4 are DIFFERENT from J3.
- datetime fields without default zeros and can be null
- params fields can be null
- and a few changes

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Dima.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #14711 by Cpointcc
Replied by Cpointcc on topic Field 'params' doesn't have a default value
Hello,

So I uninstalled the migrated version of your component, deleted db tables. Installed a fresh copy of the component for Joomla 4. I have manually re-entered all the configurations for the map settings.

The issue I am having now is there is now button to upload the KML file for the multiple maps.

In Joomla 4 Utilities here is what I have:
snipboard.io/MqRdPl.jpg

Here is the same view in the Joomla 3: snipboard.io/ihkMQY.jpg

In Joomla 3 there is this Placemark Buffer for the file upload of my KML file. I don't have that in the Joomla 4 version. snipboard.io/eFWrDv.jpg

Where is this setting configured as I went through each screen and compacted J3 to J4.

Please advise.

More
1 year 6 months ago #14712 by Dima
Hi
I disabled this feature for J4, because I didn't implement it for J4.
Today I very busy, and have plans to come back to developments in 2-3 weeks. Sorry for inconvenience.
As for params and so on - I will add sql script for j4, when you migrate from j3 to j4 on the same database with disabled components without loose data - its need to alter my tables and do some updates.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
1 year 5 months ago #14722 by ClemSchn
Replied by ClemSchn on topic Field 'params' doesn't have a default value
Is there any news on this?

I have installed the version 8.22.7.28 and I get the error message Field 'params' doesn't have a default value when I want to create something new.

Here in the forum it says that my version is the latest version.  When I look in the JED it says version 7.22.7.28, this can also not be installed.

Greetings

Clemens

More
1 year 5 months ago #14723 by Dima
Hi
There is last version in JED, I changed version to 8.22.7.28
It is for J4 release. For J3 (version 7.22.7.28) there is a link in readme.txt file.
It is due to large archive for 2 versions, and it is not uploaded correctly.

As for your problem. Do you install on clear installation, or do you migrate from J3 to J4.

I can't reproduce error on clear installation

More
1 year 5 months ago #14724 by ClemSchn
Replied by ClemSchn on topic Field 'params' doesn't have a default value
Hi Dima,

i upgraded from joomla 3 to joomla 4. Parallel i have a clean joomla 4 installation, there it will be fine.

Do you have any procedure to solve the problem?

Regards

Clemens

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

Donate

Go to top