HTTP ERROR

More
11 years 9 months ago #1149 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic HTTP ERROR
Today evening or tomorrow I publish new release with my changes (not generate extra data, which will now be used if you set No for infowin content

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• twinbo
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #1150 by twinbo
Replied by twinbo on topic HTTP ERROR
Hi Dima,
I enabled php logs. Now when I load the page show follow message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 81 bytes) in /Users/Stefano/Sites/joomla/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 498

my php.ini is set for memory_limit=128

any idea ?
thanks

• twinbo
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #1151 by twinbo
other test, changing php.ini memory_limit=-1, now no error are showed, but the area is white, map not showed

More
11 years 9 months ago #1152 by Dima
As you can see your error - 128M a little, you should add a little more, for example 12M
As for white map - check errors in browser, may be you load placemark title or something else incorrectly.

And check impose function, is it only one in page, and there is no other extension to use it too. For example, create simple map and show in your page, not that with a lot placemarks

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• twinbo
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1158 by twinbo
Hi Dima, I can't solve the problem yet.
Changing php.ini with setting memory_limit=-1, I solved the problem about memory error, but when I load the page the map, it's all white.
Then I tried to set all title field record with a simply word like "CIAO", and descriptionhtml field I set all empty for all records. Nothing white map yet.
Then I tried to remove block of records, and the map is showed only around 8K markers.

any idea. Can I send the SQL dump markers table ?
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by twinbo.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1159 by Dima
Hi.
You can mail me temporary access to site (admin), or you can mail me archive of your markers tab, or attach me it there.
Try to set `actionbyclick` for placemrks table = 0 (ie not infowins), and check whether it is OK, or not

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

Donate

Go to top