Don't display placemaks

• Demeonas
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #1608 by Demeonas
Replied by Demeonas on topic Don't display placemaks
Hello,

i go to Component options, and set "Compatibility Mode" to Yes. I disable placemark management by group list. But nothing has changed, still placemark list not are displayed on the map. I'm sitting on this problem for three days, but I can not solve. Composite map is important for my project, maybe you could quickly look at the map component of my admin console, what is wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #1609 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Don't display placemaks
OK. Compatibility mode in this case doesn't matter, because you work with placemarks and placemark list

Let see on your map

You can see placemark list control

Click on it and see

You can set in map options placemark list position as you want, and visual type - button, button and open, etc.

If you want when click on placemark list item to change position and set new street view - set in placemark details "Action by click" = Open Street View

In this case if you enable street view panorama in map details (you did it) - I change panorama's position.

You can mail me for any assistance This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Attachments:

• Demeonas
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #1613 by Demeonas
Replied by Demeonas on topic Don't display placemaks
Thank you for your prompt reply and advice. I've created a connection to my project site and sent to you by e-mail to request what I want to do with the map. Maybe you could quickly look at the map component of my admin console, what is wrong?

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Donate

Go to top