Maps disappeared

• one_O_five
  • one_O_five's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #4630 by one_O_five
Replied by one_O_five on topic Maps disappeared
My Joomla is still 2.5.9 till the update 3.5 comes, Zh Googlemap version 4.2.3.1 ... can I install version 5.5.0.0 final over the old version ?

I pressed purge cache and after that find updates but nothing to find.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• one_O_five
More
10 years 1 month ago #4631 by one_O_five
I found it now but i become a fealure ...

JInstaller: :Installeren: Fout SQL DB functie is mislukt met het volgende foutnummer 1060
Duplicate column name 'useajaxobject' SQL=ALTER TABLE `jos_zhgooglemaps_maps` ADD `useajaxobject` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0';
SQL =
ALTER TABLE `#__zhgooglemaps_maps` ADD `useajaxobject` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0';
Component updaten: SQL fout bestand DB functie is mislukt met het volgende foutnummer 1060
Duplicate column name 'useajaxobject' SQL=ALTER TABLE `jos_zhgooglemaps_maps` ADD `useajaxobject` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0';
SQL =
ALTER TABLE `#__zhgooglemaps_maps` ADD `useajaxobject` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0';

• one_O_five
More
10 years 1 month ago #4632 by one_O_five
Everething OK now, maps are back, thanks for the quick help ...

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #4633 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Maps disappeared
Very strange.

Do you use backup and restore ability by joomla extension.
For example, Akeeba Backup or like it.

If yes, I know what problem now: you backup, and restore. It restores and now want to install files again.
(Like this error appeared about 1 year ago, a few users report about that)

The file, where I add this attribute it is 4.2.4.0.sql (folder com_zhgooglemap\admin\sql\updates)

In this version of component it appeared.

To fix this problem you can do some tricks.

Because all attributes exists, and joomla want to install this file again
- open this file, clear content, save
- try to install
- if get error about duplicating - check next file (by number version), you'll find your the other attribute
- repeat again.
In this case joompla updated mark this files (which emtpy), that it installed, and the next updates will be correct (my new version releases)

For the other way - I need free time and do check, whether joomla save filenames, which is installed in sql tables. If yes, may be there is another way to fix like this problems

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Dima.

• one_O_five
More
10 years 1 month ago #4634 by one_O_five
I made my back ups directly on the server as a complet set ...
It seems that the problem is solved, all my maps are back.

A last queastion, as the upgrade from Joomla 2.5 to 3.5 comes, is there than also a automatic update for Zh Google Maps or do I have to instal the 3.x version.

More
10 years 1 month ago #4635 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Maps disappeared
Automatic update doesn't executed in this case, because versions of extension will be the same (if you will move from 2.5 to 3.x and my extensions will be last version).

To fix this, just download from JED last version for J.3.x and install over it, like you can do now (without autoupdater).

I suggest to move from j2.5 to j.3 on last version of component, because there is difference in versions (2 sql files), which modify database tables.
Component version MUST BE GREATER that 4.1.2.2, before you start migration.
On this version I started support J.3.x, and Ifixed little difference of sql files, which alters database tables.

If you will move on version before 4.1.2.2, you'll get duplicate columns error, and you will have to clear content of 2 files (4.0.2.0. and 4.0.2.1).

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

Donate

Go to top