Map disapears when I enter "0" and "0"

• bsaracco1
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #4665 by bsaracco1
Map disapears when I enter "0" and "0" was created by bsaracco1
Greetings,

First off I want to thank you for creating such a powerful Joomla extention!

I am having an issue with a map that I would liek to automatically size full screen. I have it assigned to a menu. When I put in 0's for the height and width of the map in both the height and width for the map itself as well as in the menu the map will not display.

I currently have it 1000 pixels and it is displaying dine. I have also have the menu set to use your great full screen template. Do you have any idea what I am doing wrong and how I can enable the full size? Thanks very much!

site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #4672 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Map disapears when I enter "0" and "0"
I wrote about that many times on forum.

If you have modern template with a lot of features, it contains many nested divs.
If you want to set height=100%, you have to set it on EVERY nested div until map div.
Therefore for full screen map I created my template. It is very simple, 3 areas - top, body, bottom, ie only 3 divs. When you apply to your map menu item this template, map container is in body, which have 100% height. And you see map.

As for complex templates - nested divs collapsed, and you can't see 100% height.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bsaracco1

More
10 years 1 month ago #4683 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Map disapears when I enter "0" and "0"
No.
Just set on map details 0 and 0

After that create menu item. Select this map, and apply my template to this menu item.

And you'll see full screen map

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

Donate

Go to top