Question about adding markers

• Rvdzande
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #10407 by Rvdzande
Question about adding markers was created by Rvdzande
Hello,

For a pilot project I am currently building a site. Since this is a password protected site I cannot show it, but if you need to I can create a test account. On the site people have to be able to place a marker in a specific area to give suggestions about that area. For example: garbage or slide in playyard broken...

If the pilot works my customer might use this for multiple neighbourhood and I will sure I will donate (or maybe you can send an invoice), but that's for later. Now I have a few small questions which I will post in separate topics.

First:
I would like to translate the information in this image. I did 'uw opmerking' via overrides, but I can't find the right info in the language file to translate description, icon type, and select icon typ

Second:
I would like to remove 'infowin content,' the field below and url image. I managed to 'delete' the rest via CSS but cannot find the proper class to hide this.

Hope you can help!
Is it possible to hide the fields
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #10410 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Question about adding markers
Hi.
As for first: I support translation to any languages, I use transifex to colaborate, and if you want, you can join and fix untranslated words (or add new language). Look at translation section on my forum.

As for second - I have plans to modify ability to change from site. I want to rewrite it totally and will have config to what to see and change you can. Today you can't configure it. I think if I will have free time, I'll add some 'prototype' of configuration it during next week or two.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• Rvdzande
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #10416 by Rvdzande
Replied by Rvdzande on topic Question about adding markers

Dima wrote: Hi.
As for first: I support translation to any languages, I use transifex to colaborate, and if you want, you can join and fix untranslated words (or add new language). Look at translation section on my forum.

Just signed up to translate the remaining 192 dutch lines. Will do this asap (today / this weekend if I can be added soon)

Dima wrote: Hi.
As for second - I have plans to modify ability to change from site. I want to rewrite it totally and will have config to what to see and change you can. Today you can't configure it. I think if I will have free time, I'll add some 'prototype' of configuration it during next week or two.

Ok, than I will just 'hack' the HTML to make it work for now. Problem is that I've been asked to join the pilot project tuesday, and that it will launch next tuesday. Than 200 people from a neighbourhood start working with it. Not your issue, but I have to 'trim down' the options here. Thx for everything so far!

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #10419 by Dima
You can simple modify one my php file and hide this parameters with extra new line breaks.

Open com_zhgooglemap\site\views\zhgooglemap\tmpl
file display_map_data.php
in the beginning of file

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Dima.

• Rvdzande
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #10960 by Rvdzande
Replied by Rvdzande on topic Question about adding markers
Sorry to bump this topic again. I cannot find what to change.

For example I tried to change 'markerbaloon' by adding uncommenting the line, or by changing the value from 1 to 0. If you can give me one example I am sure I can figure it out, would be highly appreciated!

More
7 years 2 months ago #10980 by Dima
Hi.
Today I'm still on stage "thinking way to change Insert/Update/Delete placemarks". Ie I have plans to review my code, create new screens to manipulate data.
Lets come back to code.
There is all code in file display_map_data.php
Open it.
As for markerbaloon field
Go to line 5324
all code to create list item is
		$scripttext .= '    \' <select name="markerbaloon" > \'+' ."\n";
		$scripttext .= '    \' <option value="1" selected="selected">'.JText::_( 'COM_ZHGOOGLEMAP_MAPMARKER_DETAIL_BALOON_DROP').'</option> \'+' ."\n";
		$scripttext .= '    \' <option value="2" >'.JText::_( 'COM_ZHGOOGLEMAP_MAPMARKER_DETAIL_BALOON_BOUNCE').'</option> \'+' ."\n";
		$scripttext .= '    \' <option value="3" >'.JText::_( 'COM_ZHGOOGLEMAP_MAPMARKER_DETAIL_BALOON_SIMPLE').'</option> \'+' ."\n";
		$scripttext .= '    \' </select> \'+' ."\n";
		$scripttext .= '    \'<br />\'+' ."\n";

If you want to change default value, then move selected="selected" to the other option tag

If you want to remove this item from form - you can remove that lines. But in this case you have to change lines where I get values from POST array. Loot at lines near 190 line
$markerbaloon = substr($_POST["markerbaloon"], 0, 100);

For example you can set it to 0
$markerbaloon = 0;

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

Donate

Go to top