Suddenly, Google map can't be loaded

• Harlock
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #15224 by Harlock
Suddenly, Google map can't be loaded was created by Harlock
Hi there Dmitry, Something really weird is happening to one of my clients website.The Google Map suddenly stopped being displayed, at least for 4 days, maybe more.I can't see a reason for that, nothing has been changed or updated on the backend of the site.Until then, everything used to work flawlessly. Same issue on other browsers, or iPhone 4G - disconnected from wifi or even form my client's computer. This site is still under Joomla 3.On my other clients websites, the Google Map is still being displayed (whatever they are J3 or J4 websites - and all using Zh Google Map as well). Wondering if that's a coincidence: on the same page, the Google Captcha has stopped working as well (endlessly spinning).Do you think a website/domain can be banned from all Google services without even a warning? Really I'm so clueless about what is happening.Here is a screenshot of the Console messages. As always, many thanks for your helps and tips!
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Harlock.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Harlock
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #15225 by Harlock
Replied by Harlock on topic Suddenly, Google map can't be loaded
Hi there Dmitry, Just edited my previous comment and deleted my screenshot, because of some sensitive info. After some more stressful searches, here is what I found out: • I think this issue was caused by Zh latest update.Something must have changed in your plugin causing some bug with this site's configuration.• When the Google Map is not displayed, it creates some mess, and as a side effect, the captcha can't work properly.Creating 2 issues on the same page. Here is what I noticed:This site is already loading Mootools (via the Gantry component), which is necessary for an animated menu.This causes the map not to be displayed, and then the captcha to stop working. If I unckeck Mootools in Gantry, then the map and captcha are OK again.But of course the animated menu stops working! I tried to configure Zh component so that Mootools can be loaded by Gantry (to make the menu work) AND so that the map can be displayed.But it seems I couldn't find a solution… Could you help on this?

More
4 months 5 days ago #15228 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Suddenly, Google map can't be loaded
Hi.
Sorry for delay.
You need check browser console for errors.
I need more information (what joomla version, what version of component and etc)
Link to page to check page source and browser console where map is not displayed

If you want, you can send me email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

Donate

Go to top