No icons on the maps if you're not logged as the administrator?!?

More
4 years 4 months ago #12824 by sla
Hi, I've created the maps at my site a couple of months ago (google maps and openstreet maps). Only now I've found the problem: when I open a page with the map (in Chrome and Firefox) I get a logging module. It's the supplementary (not joomla) logging pannel to be able to logg in the administrator's panel of the site. If I ignore it the map appears but with no icons: not place icons, not groups icons, even not your logo. When opening the site in Edge there is not logging module, but no icons as well. If I logg in everything is all right. Maybe the problem has been from the beginning but I were logged in when I've been creating the maps so I've noticed it only now when not logged. So nobody else can see a map with the icons...

I think it must be the problem of permissions but I cannot find anything else only pubblic. What can I do?

You can see the example of the page like here: jedziemynasycylie.pl/mapa-sycylii.html

Thanks in advance
Slawa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
4 years 4 months ago #12826 by sla
Thanks, Dima, I will try to read and understand it and I hope I am able to correct so it will be ok. Thanks for a quick answer!

More
4 years 4 months ago #12827 by sla
Yes, yes, yes, it works!!! Thanks a lot once more! Have a good time!

More
4 years 4 months ago #12829 by Dima
Thanks

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

Donate

Go to top