Warning: Undefined variable $usermarkersfilter in…

• Valroc
  • Valroc's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 months 2 days ago #15044 by Valroc
I think I'm on the right track, it's the KML format that seems to be the problem.

I just edited another one with Google Earth Pro standards and the route appears, with the contour line.

Voir le site

It remains to find what is wrong with my KML files… I will report it here for the benefit of the community.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Valroc
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #15047 by Valroc
Hi
Here is a new series of tests.
1. - All KML files now conform to Google Earth Pro standards.
2. - Then I did a "new" installation of JOOMLA v.4.3.2, with only the J.C.E editor, and Zh GoogleMap v.13.23.5.3. (Installation done "locally", without htaccess).

Result: The same anomaly persists, whether locally or online. Unable to display in an article a KML path with contour line.

Online examples

With Zh GoogleMap "PATH" we can no longer display KML route with level curve in an article.
See the result here .

On the other hand, it is possible to see a route by entering the KML in Zh GoogleMap "MAP", but there is no contour line.
See the result here .

The only solution to display a KML, with the level curve, is display map as menu item (component call), but it is not satisfactory.
Like here .

After these multiple tests, it seems that it is the Zh GoogleMap component that no longer accepts KML files among the "PATHS"?

• Valroc
More
9 months 3 weeks ago - 9 months 3 weeks ago #15075 by Valroc
Hello,
It was a bug of the component because with v 16.23.6.27 everything is displayed normally
Last edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by Valroc.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

Donate

Go to top