CSS question

• fs_sot
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #1080 by fs_sot
CSS question was created by fs_sot
hello again! I would like to ask you if there is a way to make the make adjust on mobile devices using a css. If yes, what do I have to add in my css so that the map and the placemark list will fit any mobile device ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1082 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic CSS question
Hi.

Some templates have ability to change its view for mobile.
I can create for you demo page, how it looks with my template.

As for my extension - you can set width for map = 0, it means width=100%. And in this case map automatically fits it container. You can set height = 0, it means height=100%, but in this case you can use special template, or include into yours div, which will be configured to occupy area as your wish.

As for placemark list - you can set common size for it, and show it as overlay on map.
And if you have well knowledge of css, you can apply your styles for it (use external type in map settings for css style of placemark list).
Or you can create for example Map-List position of placemark list (or List-Map), and apply your css styles for it (external type for css style too), and define your styles, for example, in percents of container size

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: fs_sot

More
11 years 9 months ago #1083 by Dima
And, for example, if you need some classes for placemark divs, or need add some code - write me, and I analyze situation and extend feature.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• fs_sot
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #1085 by fs_sot
Replied by fs_sot on topic CSS question
Thank you very much for your reply! I will try what you suggested and if I have and more queries I will contact you again! Thank you!

• fs_sot
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #1086 by fs_sot
Replied by fs_sot on topic CSS question

Dima wrote: Hi.

You can set height = 0, it means height=100%, but in this case you can use special template, or include into yours div, which will be configured to occupy area as your wish.

I set width=0 and it fits automatically to the mobile screen but when I set height=0 the map doesn't show. You said I should include something in my div, what will that be ? Set height=0 and include height=100% in my div ?

Thank you !

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1089 by Dima
If you set height = 0, I'll add 100% of width, but nested divs collapsed it. You should set 100% for your divs (if you want full screen, and 100% for body and html tag). Or you apply for example other size, what you want.

You can apply mine template for full screen, get it and apply it only for map page.

And you'll get full screen only for map

Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Dima.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Donate

Go to top