Changing infobubbles - closing stream!

• jeyjey
  • jeyjey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Morti cristi ... spenti lumi.
More
11 years 9 months ago #1162 by jeyjey
I manage a website interely build with this component, there is no other elements than this component. This is a supermap website: gigliotube . Mi need is to insert a big number of youtube videos. Videos are stored inside a infobubble. The code is other than iframe because it not works. The code that is ran in the info bubble is like this:
<div style="text-align: center; margin: auto"><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:315px; height:236px;" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/W1KHo-ngcaw?border=1&amp;autoplay=1&amp;version=3&amp;modestbranding=1&amp;fs=1">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W1KHo-ngcaw?border=1&amp;autoplay=1&amp;version=3&amp;modestbranding=1&amp;fs=1" />
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />
</object><div style="font-size: 0.8em"><a href="http://www.tools4noobs.com/online_tools/youtube_xhtml/">Get your own valid XHTML YouTube embed code</a></div></div>
. I noticed that if I close the infobubble the stream stops. If I CHANGE the infobubble by clicking another flag (placemark), the infobubble closes correctly and it is beautifull because every click is for every infobubble. But the streaming in running on. So if you click some other videos you see only the current video, but you hear the others. The connection results slowed down because there are other downloading streamings. So to close the video streaming you need to close the infobubble by clicking the X upper right button. I will try to insert the youtube API3 version element: correct use of javascript, but I don't know if this will work. Is there the hope to stop playng (and downloading) streaming videos by clicking another infobubble? Thanks a lot to all guys here!

Morti cristi ... spenti lumi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #2838 by CarloA
Replied by CarloA on topic Changing infobubbles - closing stream!
I am new to zh, but I like the creative ways of mapping... including the youtube videos. Is that your own add-on or which module did you use to create your site gigliotube?
Regards,
Carlos
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by CarloA. Reason: forgot site

• jeyjey
  • jeyjey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Morti cristi ... spenti lumi.
More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #2840 by jeyjey
Replied by jeyjey on topic Changing infobubbles - closing stream!
I changed the template to insert some divs. But all the website is maden with this component that is wonderfull and unbelieveable. I earn not money with Gigliotube because this is a very poor island and people don't want to pay for ads, but in the future I whould like to try to expand my business in this way of mastering websites. For example there is an island that will increase my love to work on internet: Ibiza. Infact I made www.ibizatube.es to expand my projects.

Morti cristi ... spenti lumi.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by jeyjey.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds

Donate

Go to top