Simpler Placemark Creation for Clients

• Precisi
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #1178 by Precisi
Firstly, I just want to say THANK YOU so much for making this great tool. It does everything I needed and works great. Only took me a few hours to really dig into it and set it up how I needed it after poking around with all the features.

My suggestion is maybe some kind of easy placemark entry page. While I can dig through all the many many options, it's gonna be harder to teach my clients how to choose specifically the right options for each placemark so they show up consistently. I'm not sure how difficult it would be, but maybe if more of the placemark 'settings' were overridden in the Placemark Group section? Such as which popup window to use and the like, that might help streamline things? I'm really not sure if this is a realistic request in-so-far as programming it goes or not.

Either way, it's a great component! Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Precisi
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #1179 by Precisi
Replied by Precisi on topic Simpler Placemark Creation for Clients
That said.. I thought of a quick option. If a placemark could be Published/Unpublished, I could create a template placemark for my client that's always unpublished, then they could just open it, click "Save as Copy" in Joomla, and then just edit the Title/Description/Location without messing with the other options.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds

Donate

Go to top