Full Screen for printing

• christineward
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1865 by christineward
Full Screen for printing was created by christineward
Okay, have managed to figure out most of the things for this component, and I love it, but having a few issues I can't seem to resolve using the documentation.

I would like people to be able to open a map in full screen, and print it out. I would also like to show on that map a list of the placemarks with their GPS coordinates.

This is my original map, displaying the way I like it awesomeadventuresnews.com/maps/logandale-trails-system-map

I duplicated that map, and changed the width and height to 0 as the documentation suggested, created a new menu item for it, and linked to that menu item from the header info in the original map. But, when I click it, nothing shows. awesomeadventuresnews.com/logandale-trai...externalmarkerlink=0

I know I need to do something for the placemark list to show, and I think I can figure that out, but I can't figure out why the map is not showing in full screen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #1868 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Full Screen for printing
Hi.

Today I don't show GPS coordinates. But if you want - you can enter it into placemark details fields, for example into Addition HTML field.

As for Full screen map - you can read posts in my forum.
Modern templates have nested divs. And if you define 100% height - you have to set this value into each nested div.
You can create simple map page, for example by plugin call in simple empty article. And apply to this page my Full Screen Templete (you can find link to it in special forum thread or in my documentation).

Moreover - you don't need create clone of your map - just call it again. You don't need duplicate map. You can see - you can call map not only one time, and by show placemarks different ways in different maps.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Dima.

• christineward
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1869 by christineward
Replied by christineward on topic Full Screen for printing
Thanks for the quick answer. Yes, I know I need to put the GPS coordinates in the description in order to make them show.

As for the rest of the answer, I will try to find the Full Page template.

• christineward
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1870 by christineward
Replied by christineward on topic Full Screen for printing
I got the link on this page in the forum, but it gives a 404 error << Hi.This is current version of template. Apply it for page, where you display map as a omponent. This is documentation for it Zh Template Map FullScreen It have autoupdate feature. >>

More
10 years 11 months ago #1874 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Full Screen for printing
Hi

wiki.zhuk.cc/index.php?title=Zh_Template
Description

wiki.zhuk.cc/index.php?title=Zh_Template_Map_FullScreen

Download link there below

I'll fix forum link

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

Donate

Go to top