No map displayed

• istria
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1978 by istria
Replied by istria on topic No map displayed
many thanks - the disturbed look is not worrying me too much because ican adjust my CSS but what i dont get is the assignemt - I can see u assigned it to Über uns and it appears - but where ever i assigned it to it does NOT appear ?!? how can that be?
I tried to assign it to different articles also Safari Fahrzeuge [10] [Über uns]
it does not show up. Also the Mara Siria which is not showing up has the assignment - this contents are created by form2contet - i thought that may make a difference but all pages under "Über uns" are normal contents - what can be the difference - when i save close and open ageain all checkboxes are still there so it must be saved ... :pinch: is there something i am missing it is just a checkbox isnt it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• istria
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1979 by istria
this is getting more strange:
when I remove your check on Über uns the map dissappears - when i put it back it does not appear again - when i use ie instead firefox and check it again it appeas but this works only for Über uns - not for Safari Fahrzeuge?!

• istria
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1980 by istria
Soooooooooooooo now i got it :blink: it needs to be assigned as Menu item AND article ... :side:

Thanks for your help

More
10 years 11 months ago #2052 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic No map displayed
You are welcome :)

You can call your map in the article by my plugin. I think it will be more convenient to users to see it in place where you say about maps. And it will be more convenient to you manage it :)

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

Donate

Go to top