Placemark item error 500 after updating -

• Franck
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #2814 by Franck
Hello,

Joomla 2.5.11. I upgraded with the last release, my website componants, modules and plugin. In the backoffice everything works, but not the placemark & placemark group item in Zh GoogleMap Manager: Edit Map.

Here is the error : Unknown column 'h.ordering' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT h.id,h.title,h.mapid,h.published,h.publish_up,h.publish_down,h.catid,h.icontype,h.ordering,h.rating_value,c.title as category,m.title as mapname,g.title as markergroupname, usr.username, usr.name fullusername FROM jos_zhgooglemaps_markers as h LEFT JOIN jos_categories as c on h.catid=c.id LEFT JOIN jos_zhgooglemaps_maps as m on h.mapid=m.id LEFT JOIN jos_zhgooglemaps_markergroups as g on h.markergroup=g.id LEFT JOIN jos_users as usr on h.createdbyuser=usr.id WHERE (h.published IN (0, 1)) ORDER BY h.title asc

Could you enlight me please :-)

Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Franck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #2815 by Dima
Hi. You haven't last version of component.In version 4.1.3 I've added new fields, and this errors shows, that there is no that field in table.
May be you update plugin and module, but not component. Purge cache and check updates

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Dima.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Franck

• Franck
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #2816 by Franck
Replied by Franck on topic Placemark item error 500 after updating -
Thank Dima,

The only way I found to download the last release is : extensions.joomla.org/extensions/maps-a-...locations/maps/16900 and this is the 4.2.0.0. This is one I had updateed and the one I have had the error 500.

Regards,

Franck
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Franck.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds

Donate

Go to top